Major Fan; San Pt.3

[requested]
[3/3]

[requested] [3/3]

----------------

"Did you guys see that? M/n patted my head. He patted my fucking head." San spoke with his hands clutching onto the album his favorite idol gifted him.

Laughing at the older, Jongho began to tease San for how shocked his was and even tried to sneak in a recording of his reaction to show ATINY. Wooyoung was loving the reaction from his best friend as he looked up at the small tv in their waiting room when the MCs began to talk about M/n.

"Why not ask him out? He seems to like you too." Wooyoung suggested. He couldn't tell if M/n truly felt the same about San, but what he did know was that he could sense a great future if the two got to know each other better.

So being the best friend that he is, Wooyoung made the best suggestion the rest of the members could've made.

"He only gave me an album because he knows I'm huge fan of him, nothing more." San shot down the suggestion as he sat next to Seonghwa with a small frown painted on his lips.

The MCs continued to talk about M/n's newest comeback and their reaction to the music video. As soon as the crowd began to cheer, San gave all of his attention to the small tv that showed the intro to M/n's performance.

"He's performing two songs?" San asked more with shock as he stood up from the chair. His hands still holding onto M/n's album.

Looking up at the younger, Seonghwa chuckled at the sight. "Why not give him some encouraging words during the transition?" Seonghwa smiled at San when he saw the idol's eyes glitter with excitement.

"I'll be back, just gotta grab something to eat while I wait for our turn to perform." San said as Seonghwa waved at the younger. The rest of the members were way too focused on their conversations to even notice San slipping away from their waiting room.

As soon as he left his waiting room, San let out a deep breath and tried to collect his thoughts. He wanted to talk to M/n about a lot of things and with this day being the best opportunity to do so, San had to make sure not to mess anything up. Looking around, San slightly smiled when he saw a list of the idols and their room numbers. Tracking the names with his index finger, he stopped as soon as he saw M/n's.

Chuckling, San took a picture of the list when he saw that M/n doodled on the paper where his name was. When he began to make his way over to the soloist's waiting room, he ran into a few of his idol friends who sparked a conversation with him.

"San! I didn't know you were here too." Juyeon, from The Boyz, smiled brightly when he saw the other dancer roaming the halls.

"Yeah, we came earlier than we needed to." San responded and tried his best to listen to his friend while continuing his walk to M/n.

Glancing down to San's hands, Juyeon smirked when he saw the signed album. "You're a fan of M/n too? Don't blame you, he's an amazing artist." Juyeon added and noticed how San stopped in his tracks.

His mind was battling on the decision on talking to Juyeon about being a [fandom name] or finding the artist himself. Squeezing his eyes shut, San excused himself from the conversation after wishing Juyeon good luck on today's performance.

San finally arrived at M/n's waiting room but he somehow lost all the confidence he once had to even leave his group's room. Sighing, San chanted many things to himself to at least try and gain some kind of confidence back. But that all stopped when he saw M/n return from the stage with sweat glistening from his forehead and his bright smiling greeting the other.

M/n's staff crew cheered and congratulated the soloist on finishing his first stage performance for his comeback. Hearing M/n's laugh gave San butterflies as it matched M/n perfectly. Just seeing M/n happy was enough for San to turn back around nad head to his waiting room.

Of course, that was his plan until one of M/n's staff saw San waiting for his turn to speak to M/n. Patting San on the back, the staff member gave San a knowing smile before lightly pushing San towards the front of the crowd.

"San! Nice to see you again." M/n chuckled as he couldn't help but let his smile grow wider when he saw San still holding onto the album he gifted earlier.

"I just wanted to say that you had an eggcellent- I mean excellent performance. A-And that I'm not-no, I am a huge fan. Sorry..." San's cheeks burned in embarrassment as he mentally cursed at himself for making a fool out of himself.

By that time, M/n's crew headed back inside of the waiting room to gather things for the next thing on M/n's schedule. Thanking the somewhat empty hallway, San slightly glanced down to see M/n's cheeks a dusted rose.

"Oh, thanks! Hearing it from my favorite member in Ateez just made me a little flustered." M/n chuckled as he held onto his microphone, not knowing what else he could do to calm his nerves.

If he could, San would've recorded what M/n said and played it on repeat for years. He was M/n's favorite member. The soloist that San would literally make a fanclub for, said that he was his favorite member. Oh, how he could hear the wedding bells ring.

"Can I brag about that?" San asked as he leaned against the wall, feeling slightly more comfortable after his nerves calmed down.

"Only if I get to brag about me being your favorite soloist." M/n teased with smile giving San more butterflies than he needed to.

San playfully rolled his eyes and nodded his eyes. "The whole world already knows you're my favorite artist. But sure, I'll just announce it even more." San said.

Humming, M/n took his phone out of his pocket and handed it over to San. "Then, I guess I'll brag about having your phone number." M/n boldly said only for his confidence to boil out as soon as he saw San's smirk.

San typed his phone number into M/n's phone as he added a contact photo as well. "Can I brag about taking you out for dinner too?" San asked as he handed the phone back to M/n.

"Of course you can."

______________

whoooooo the first semester is almost over

also i'm making another kpop imagine story but with other groups. it'll also be where the reader can be top or bottom or mayhaps both 👀

if you have groups you'd like to see in the story pls let me knowww 💗💗