No Regrets; Mingi

-----------

-----------

"I seriously might just expose this entire show if we get hate one more time." M/n's leader, Yoontae, complained. Tossing his phone over to M/n, the younger scoffed at the comments and tweets viewers were making about their group.

[Group Name] being on Road To Kingdom was a risky thing to begin with for M/n's group. He was in a secret relationship with the rapper from Ateez—which instantly went downhill. The bad feeling M/n's leader had about Mingi never went away, so when M/n announced his relationship with Mingi, Yoontae was more than ready for the heartbreak his member was about to face.

His relationship with Mingi didn't last long, due to the fact the rapper would talk bad about M/n whenever he did something that would annoy Mingi. His loving stares Mingi would give M/n, disappeared as soon as M/n left. Fed up with his two-faced boyfriend, M/n ended their relationship at the worst time possible.

Now on Kingdom, [Group Name] was getting more hate than they deserved all because of their 'bad manners' and for not acknowledging Ateez. Which, in fact, was completely false.

"We were literally the first ones to greet them! Do they want me to bow all the way to the floor?" Haneul, the lead vocalist, scoffed and ran a frustrated hand through his newly dyed platinum blonde hair.

"Well, on the bright side, this is the finals...so let's go out with a bang!" M/n spoke up after the rest of his group grew silent with the tension only increasing.

Wrapping up their rants in the van, the group went to their designated waiting room and began to get ready. A lot of emotions were put into their final song—most being inspired by the hate they were getting from the other groups' fandoms, and for M/n, his inspiration came from none other than his lovely ex boyfriend.

Just before they could go on stage for rehearsal, their manager walked into their waiting room with a smile the group knew all too well. "It's fine! We'll make sure not to cause any more trouble." Yoontae blurted before their manager could even say a word.

Following their leader, [Group Name] finished their rehearsals and were more than ready to show the world who they were. The rest of the groups entered the area and sat where their logos were being displayed. M/n's group was the last group to perform and the members couldn't wait to show their worth.

Gearing up, M/n gave one last look over at Mingi and couldn't help but let his anger the best of him. There sat Mingi openly flirting with one of the members from The Boyz as if they didn't just end their relationship. If their relationship wasn't so serious, M/n wouldn't have gotten mad—but being together for 2 years and acting as if M/n was just a fling, was definitely a stretch.