Rivals; Hongjoong Pt. 3

[requested]
[3/3]
[cautionnnnn]

[requested][3/3][cautionnnnn]

---------------

Towering over M/n, Hongjoong was only inches away from the other as he gave his rival smirk. "I'd like to see you try, M/n."Hongjoong whispered.

The hatred that once filled Hongjoong's eyes were replaced with lust as they darted from M/n's eyes to his lips. The tension between them were already high and M/n could tell where things were going to go. Grabbing a fistful of Hongjoong's shirt, M/n pulled the other towards him as their lips collided.

Smirking into the kiss, M/n granted him access as soft moans escaped. Hongjoong's cold hands snaked their way around M/n's waist as their makeout session continued to get heated. Wrapping his arms loosely around Hongjoong's shoulders, M/n felt himself get lost in the kiss.

The two boys pulled away getting the oxygen they needed as Hongjoong attacked M/n's neck instead. His breath hitched when he felt Hongjoong biting, leaving love marks wherever he went.

"Are you dog or something?" M/n asked, cupping Hongjoong's face as he pulled him away from his neck.

"I guess so. Woof woof." Hongjoong deadpanned before connecting his lips with M/n's.

The clothes acted like a barrier as their bodies were practically connected. "Take it off already."M/n whined softly as Hongjoong began to tease him with kisses down his chest while slowly taking
M/n's shirt off.

Listening to the other, Hongjoong stripped the shirt off and throwing it somewhere in the room. The traces of abs proved to Hongjoong that M/n worked as hard as he did to fight for his title.

Hongjoong's lips felt like a drug that he was getting addicted to every time they kissed. Hongjoong's hand moved its way to M/n's clothed member as he slowly began to palm him. Moans escaped M/n's lips immediately, hips bucking as Hongjoong's hand continued to do its magic.

"S-Stop fucking around, mullet." M/n moaned as he felt himself reach his limit.

Before M/n could even cum, Hongjoong's hand left the clothed member. He took off his shirt to show the abs that Hongjoong would brag about everyday at practice.

M/n smirked as Hongjoong towered over him, proud about his results. Since Hongjoong was having all the fun, M/n decided that it was now his turn to tease his rival.

Slipping a finger under the band of Hongjoong's tight black jeans, M/n gently unzipped the jeans to show Hongjoong's bulge pressing uncomfortably tight against his boxers. Looking up at Hongjoong, M/n pulled both the jeans and boxers all the way down to be greeted with a sight he was never going to forget.

Hongjoong was fucking big. M/n felt his jaw drop as Hongjoong chuckled before kissing the other's jaw. He was missing M/n's body heat and he could care less that M/n was still in shock.

Snapping out of his thoughts, M/n felt a sharp pain enter him as he let out a cry of pain that echoed in the empty practice room. M/n tightly gripped Hongjoong's shoulders as he entered a second finger.

"Fuck.." M/n moaned as Hongjoong smirked.

To him, M/n's moans were like music to his ears. The way his breath hitches every time Hongjoong would push his fingers deeper into M/n.

"Should I put it in?" Hongjoong teased as he pulled his fingers out of M/n's hole.

The sight was heavenly to Hongjoong. M/n was a panting mess as he nodded his head, avoiding to make eye contact. Hongjoong aligned himself with M/n's entrance.

"Never knew you liked it raw." Hongjoong spoke before pumping himself so precum can act as the lube.

Rolling his eyes, M/n pushed Hongjoong down as he held Hongjoong's cock. The other removed his hand as M/n's mouth hallowed around Hongjoong's cock.

M/n felt the member slowly grow as he bobbed his up and down. A string of curse words and Hongjoong's moans echoed throughout the room.

"Shit, I'm close." Hongjoong muttered as he gripped M/n's [h/c] hair tightly.

Hongjoong's hips buckled up as he came in M/n's mouth. Unfazed, M/n's lips left Hongjoong's cock with a 'pop'. A smile of pure satisfaction its way on Hongjoong's face when he saw M/n simply swallow his cum.

M/n sucked in his breath as he felt Hongjoong enter him inch by inch. The unfamiliar sensation made his entire body weak as it felt Hongjoong's cock only go deeper.

Hongjoong's bare back began to be painted with scratches as he felt M/n's nail dig into him. When he was finally in M/n, Hongjoong actually waited a couple of seconds for M/n to get adjusted before endlessly thrusting into him.

Tipping his head back in pain mixed with pleasure, M/n let out a loud moan, letting Hongjoong know that he found the sweet spot. Running a hand through his hair, Hongjoong lifted M/n's right leg as he continued to hit the same spot until M/n couldn't take it anymore.

"H-Hongjoong!" M/n cried as he threw his head back, feeling Hongjoong's cock twitch as a sign that he was closed.

With a few more thrusts and cries from M/n, Hongjoong had released in M/n the same time M/n had also came. With no more strength to hold himself up, Hongjoong plopped on top of M/n's body.

"Get out of my ass, mullet." M/n tiredly spoke as Hongjoong chuckled and slid out of M/n.

Grabbing his clothes, Hongjoong dressed himself as M/n remained on the floor. "Do you want to go back to my place to get cleaned?" Hongjoong asked as M/n shook his head.

Seonghwa, who was waiting for nearly an hour, was cooking M/n dinner. He was going home, even if he looked like a mess. M/n slowly, yet surely, got himself ready as he felt Hongjoong watching his every move.

Hongjoong shrugged his shoulders as he handed
M/n and extra hoodie that he had. "Just come over, you can't walk around with cum dripping from your ass." Hongjoong said as he picked M/n up and made his way to his apartment.

The competition was this weekend and M/n couldn't help but let out a defeated sigh.

"I'm fucked.." M/n sighed as he let himself get carried by Hongjoong.

"Obviously, I'm the one that did it."

____________

so

that's the first time i've actúan written smut like all the way LMAO so i'm sorry