"We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?" Hermione asked in a low voice.

"Come on," Harry whispered as he started up the stairs. We could hear Ron's moans and groans as we got closer to one door in particular.

"Ron!" Harry said as we spotted him.

"Ron, your okay!" Hermione sighed in relief as we walked over to him.

"The dog- where is it?!" Harry asked him.

"Harry, it's a trap!" Ron said frantically. "He's the dog! He's an animagus!"

We followed the paw print path on the dusty floor, till the paws turned into feet. The door we had walked in on shut closed as Sirius Black came out of the shadows with a wild look in his eyes. He was not helping any cases with this. No wonder everyone said it was him.

"If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!" Hermione yelled as she shoved Harry behind her.

"No. Only one will die tonight," Sirius told her.

"Then it will be you!" Harry yelled as he shoved Hermione out of the way to get to Sirius. He grabbed the older man by the throat as he brought him down to the ground. He took his wand out as he pointed it at his head.

"Are you going to kill me, Harry?" Sirius chuckled a bit as he looked up at him.

"Harry, stop!" I had finally decided to step in. "You're going to kill the wrong man!"

"Hope he killed my parents!" Harry yelled at me.

"No he didn't!" I cried out.

Soon the door bused open as Lupin came cashing in. He took one look at the scene in front of him before he pointed his wand at Harry, "Expelliarmus!"

Lupin gestured to Harry to get off of Sirius as he kept his wand pointed at the man.

"Well, well, Sirius..." Lupin said as he walked closer to him. "Looking rather ragged, aren't we? Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within."

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?" Sirius questioned him with a chuckle.

Lupin lowered his wand with a faint smile as he helped Sirius off the floor. Sirius pulling him in for a hug the second he got up.

"I found him!" Sirius cried out.

"I know," Lupin said calmly.

"He's here!" Sirius said.

"I understand," Lupin said

"Let's kill him," Sirius hissed out.

"No!" Hermione yelled at them. "I trusted you! And all this time y-you've been his friend. He's a werewolf! Thats why he's been missing classes."

"Hope did you tell her?" Lupin asked me.

"No, I swear on it," I shook my head.

"And you!" Hermione snapped at me. "Why are you helping them?! Why did you betray us!"

"I didn't!" I yelled back at her as my friends seemed to separate themselves from me. It was like a stab to the heart. "I went looking into Black when things weren't adding up. I went to Lupin for help, and we tried to put two and two together."

"Enough talk!" Sirius shouted out. "Come on, let's kill him!"

"Wait!" Remus told him.

"I did my waiting!" Sirius's words grew louder as he talked. "12 years of it... in Azkaban!"