Chapter 9 - The Mess of the Letters

Start from the beginning

     Afterwards, Sanghyun stood up and started to pack his belongings. He couldn't even fit everything into his luggage bag; deciding to leave some stuff behind for Songsu.

     This isn't good. I can't deal with this. This makes me so sad... I have to do something. Yeah. Saying that makes me feel good. Making it right* would make me feel even better.

     *A/N: haha get it?

     I open the door and stomped out into the hallway. I don't think Jimin told me his room... That might be an issue... but I do know where Prince Jungkook's room is!

     I retraced my footsteps I took the first time I went to the first competition... Go straight down hallway C... take a right... go up the stairs... take a left... the first door on the left...

     Before I knew it I was in front of Prince Jungkook's room. Well, not only Prince Jungkook's room; It was also Prince Taehyung's room... just that I don't know him as well.

     I knocked on the door in a tune I once heard from a radio "crazy.. knock knock.. self..." to be greeted by Prince Taehyung.

     "What're you doing here contestant..?" He questions, getting Jungkook's attention.

     "Ah! Seokjin! Nice to see you." Jungkook says going over to me and Prince Taehyung, putting his hand out which I returned by shaking. 

     "Well... I'm sorry if this is bothersome but.." I say, taking a deep breath to let it all out, "Please, whatever you do, let Sanghyun stay! If he isn't becoming a butler then just let him live the moment! Please! I beg you.. my princes..."

     The two princes looked at each other and back at me. For some reason I could feel pity from their eyes.

     "Sanghyun? Who is this Sanghyun?" Prince Taehyung asks, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. Even from far away you can tell that my eyes (and ego) lit up.

     "Lee Sanghyun. Dorm #081. My dormmate. So please, let him stay."

     'Don't worry. We will do everything the best we can to ensure that he gets a spot in the next training. Please go back to your dorm."

     I left their room with joy. Sanghyun and especially Songsu would be really excited if they learned that THE princes granted Sanghyun to stay.

     I head back to my dorm and head inside. Most of Sanghyun's belongings were gone; including Songsu's. I ran all the way outside to find Songsu helping load Sanghyun's stuff. Before they could shut the door, I stopped them.

    "Sanghyun! Songsu! Where are you going?" I asked, out of breath.

     "We decided that.... we're not going to stay in this competition anymore. Including me. If Sanghyun gets removed, so am I."

     "No! You got it all wrong!" I say, still huffing, "I-I asked the royal Princes if they could let Sanghyun stay. They said that they would let him! Please, come back into our dorm; I'll be really lonely without you!"

     "....I'm sorry Seokjin... not everything can be fixed by the princes... our decision is final. Here, have our phone number. We're going to move over to Gwacheon; please visit us when you can!" And just like that, Songsu closed the door and the car started rev up. He opened the window and popped his head and arm out; waving goodbye.

     And just like that, my two friends left me. I wanted to cry at that point; why? Why did they have to leave? Now I have no dorm mates and no friends. Well, except Chinhae. I forgot about him. I hung my head low as I head back inside, knowing that Sanghyun and Songsu won't be there to greet me anymore.

=Taehyung's PoV=

     "Why did you drag me here?" I asked, hitting Jungkook on his shoulder. 

     " I wanted to see Seokjin! I want to see how his dormmate react to when he says that we let him back in! Although I do think that it is quite silly and selfish that they refused the offer Jin begged for." Jungkook whispered.

     "What you haven't thought of is where Seokjin will stay. Because it's only himself now, he can't live in that dorm anymore because the administrators would think its a waste of space. What're you going to do now, genius?" I retorted back.

     "Oh, he can stay in our room Taehyung-ah!" Jungkook said, "I mean, if you don't want him to stay in our room then he'll have to move into one of those Ghetto boy dorms or a literal closet. You don't want that to happen to pretty boy right?"

     This Jungkook. He always has tricks up his sleeves. I could tell he's playing with my heart using my pity feelings for Seokjin so he could get his lover boy a spot in our dorm. But what can I do? Refuse?

     "Fine, he can move into our room,"

     "Yay!"

     "on one condition."