24

I would recognize that voice anywhere.  Carlos.  I was paralyzed with fear.  

He snakes his hand around my waist and pulls me in close and whispers in my ear

"Now that I got you, I am never letting you go" 

"Carlos" I whisper

"Did you really think that you were ever safe? I have had eyes on you since you ran away, all I needed was you to get away for a minute."

I start to scream but he quickly claps his hand over my mouth.  I hear footsteps and I look up just to see one of Carlos' men. 

"Hey boss, they're going to notice that she is gone soon, we got to get out of here."

"Knock her out for me, we can't have her knowing where we are going" Carlos says as he shoves me towards the bodyguard.  Before I can even think of running away, he knocks me face first onto the ground and pins me down as he shoves a needle into my back.  

I feel the tranquilizer set in and my vision becomes hazy.  I can no longer move and the body guard picks me up and slings me over his shoulder.  I start to see spots and the last thing I see is Carlos' smirk as I drift into sleep.  

___________________

My eyelids flutter open to an all gray ceiling.  I quickly sit up and I see that I am in a prison-like room, the only piece of furniture being the bed I am currently on.  There seems to be two doors and I go to move towards one of them but something quickly pulls me back.  I have been handcuffed to the bedpost and my feed have been roped together.  I must have still had some of the drug in my system that I didn't even notice them

The door opens and Carlos walks in.

"Valentina, I am glad you are awake" He says with a creepy smile

He then pulls a knife out of his back pocket.  I begin to shrink as far away as possible.

"No please, Carlos please don't do this" I begin to plead

"Shut up" He says as he makes a move towards my feet and he slices off the ropes keeping me bound.

"I know you're not going to run away" He snarls "You're below my base, with no fucking computer to get you out" 

He slides the knife back into his pocket

"You know I heard about you and King"

I swallow hard 

"You are away from your caring husband for a couple months and you think its ok to whore yourself around like that" 

He picks me off the bed and shoves me into the wall.  I let out a yelp of pain as his hand finds my neck. I rise my handcuffed hands to pull him off but he slams them down.

"Fighting back now are we" he says "Caden taught you a couple things I see." 

"More than a couple" I croak out

He laughs 

"I don't like other boys touching what is mine, and if I have to assert my dominance over you I will" he says as he moves his hands off my wrists and onto my stomach

I gasp in realization of what he means

He chuckles again

"I've never touched you like that Valentina but maybe I will get a taste of you.  But not now" He says as he shoves me back on the bed

"The unlocked door is your bathroom, there is a dress I want you in for later.  Maybe freshen up a bit" He says with a wink as he leaves the room.

I get up and enter the bathroom door.  The bathroom is small with almost nothing except for a toilet, shower, sink, comb, some soaps, heels and the aforementioned gown.  It's a long black gown with a plunging neckline hanging on a hook.  He is obviously dressing me up for something. I notice on the sink there is a small key.  I hurry towards it and use it to take off my handcuffs.  They fall to the floor and I rub my raw wrists.

I take the gown and put it on my bed.  I then turn the shower on and change out of my clothes and move into the shower.  I wash up with the soaps quickly, now knowing how much time I have before I need to be fully dressed.  I look around and notice he didn't leave me a towel, asshole.  I finish up in the shower and comb my hair.  I open one of the drawers and find a stack of hair ties and put my hair into a high bun.  I then slip on the dress.

5 minutes.  10 minutes.  15 minutes.  Nothing

I begin to pace around the room, thinking of my plan.  What if Caden doesn't try and save me? I will have to play into Carlos.  I will have to make him think I love him or else he will never leave me alone.  I will have to play his sick game.  Maybe then I will have a chance of survival and he won't make me, sleep with him.  

The door opens and I startle.  It's just one of Carlos' men. 

"Let's go" he says

"One second, I need my shoes" I say as I go to the bathroom and grab the plain back stilettos.  I put them on and head out the door with the body guard.  He walks me down a hallway and into an elevator.  We both step in and he presses a button

"Try to escape, Carlos won't, but my men will kill you on sight" He says

I begin to tremble with fear.  

"Where are we going" I say

He smiles

"Carlos set up a surprise for you"

The elevator chimes and the door opens to hundreds of people staring at me.

I FINALLY updated! Sorry it took so long! I have already written the next chapter so I should be up after I edit it!

Any Suggestions? 

Questions?