30

"I need to forget what happened, I need a break from it all." He says stalking toward me

We are back in his room and it seems that Caden has gone crazy.  He's moving toward me with a feral glint in his eyes. 

"Caden it would seem that you don't get much female attention outside of me" I smirk as I back toward the bed 

"You have no idea," He says as he comes up to whisper in my ear, "just none of them excite me like you do." 

He closes the distance between our lips and lightly pushes me back, catching me before I hit the bed, wrapping his arms around me, laying me down gently. 

He kisses me passionately as he drives his body into mine, keeping a firm hold on me. Our lips move in a rhythm as he slides his tongue into my mouth.  

"God I love you" He whispers as he moves his hands to my wrists and raises them above my head

He continues the assault on my lips, quickly moving to my jaw, and then collarbone.  I want to run my hands through his hair, but Caden keeps my wrists firmly down.  

The pleasure is so overwhelming that I let out a light moan and I feel Caden laugh against my neck.  

"You're so quick bella" He says 

All I can do is just sigh in response.

"I want to make sure to let the entire house know what a great job I'm doing."

This sets my body aflame.  Is he doing to make me moan so loud that I literally alert the entire house.

"But another time, and if we start now, then I wont be able to stop" He says, almost defeated 

"What if I want to start" I say, all worked up by his recent actions

He pulls his hands off me and moves toward the dresser

"I need you for a job, in an hour" Caden says as he begins to put on a new shirt.  He walks over to the dresser and pulls out black fitted cargo pants and long sleeve black top. 

"This is for you" He says as he hands me the clothes "It's what you will be wearing on the job, along with a vest and boots we will give you later" 

I grab the clothes and put them on as he starts on the plan

"There's a local gang that has been getting a little too bold and we need to humble them.  They have a weapons facility about an hour south of here that we are going to raid"

"Is that it?" I ask 

"Yeah, we break in and out." 

"And what is my job in this whole thing?" 

"You take down any technology that would prevent us from getting inside, cameras, lights, sensors, that kind of stuff.  Easy right?"

He looks at me expectantly, like I would have trouble with any of that kind of stuff.  I could do it in my sleep.

"Yeah, its pretty basic.  I just need to be near the building so I'll have a strong connection. " 

"That's my girl" He says and walks over and presses a kiss on my forehead 

"I need to brief with the rest of the boys, then we will leave.  Coco has all of your equipment in the training room, meet her there" He places another kiss on my cheek and leaves the room

I sweep my hair into a tight ponytail and make my way to the training room.  As soon as I step in the room Coco crushes me with a tight hug.

"Coco you're crushing me" I manage to say

She quickly lets go 

"I just haven't seen you in forever girl! I miss you! You're always with Caden now and I don't get to see you too often! Speaking of which..." She starts with mischievous eyes

"Hey! You start first! You and Cole? I would have never pegged you as his type, I honestly thought he was gay!" 

She gives me a light shove

"Ok fine I'll drop it" She says in a laugh "Let's get you all suited up.  You're already in the pants and top but you need protection now" 

I look and notice she's in a similar style, tight joggers and a long sleeve black top.  She walks to the back of the room and pulls out two bulletproof vests and hands me one.  She slides it over her head and I follow her movements.

"You just tighten the side, like this" She says as she pulls the vest closed on the side and I copy her 

She then hands me a pair of  leather boots that almost hit my thighs and gloves which I slide on.

"What's with these boots being so high" I ask Coco

"Its if you get into a motorcycle accident, since we can't really wear leather pants because it limits our mobility when fighting, we have to wear as much leather accessories as possible.  It's just safety." She says

"Oh, well damn I look sexy in it" 

"Damn straight, I am just glad Caden isn't here now, you'd be out of those boots in seconds"

I blush furiously as I try to diffuse my awkwardness  

"Do I get some sort of weapon?" I ask 

She looks at me contemplatively and decides 

"It's really not my call, you're still new and not everyone trusts you, especially Cole.  I'm sure that one day they will trust you though, now that you and Caden are so close" She says with a small smile 

"Hey Coco, did you see the older woman earlier ?" I ask

"No I didn't, why?"

"Oh no reason, she just looked like she was familiar with this place."

"She was probably a house keeper, someone has to clean all the blood up here" she says with a chuckle' "we should probably head out, its good to get to the meet up area early so that we can head out on time" 

I follow Coco out the door and we make our way to the foyer of the mansion. It's crowded with people, mainly muscle with Caden at the center of the crowd and Cole and Leo to his left and right.  

I witness Cole look into the crowd and quickly spot Coco and his face softens.  Coco makes eye contact with Cole and they both make their way to the back of the crowd, to a less crowded area.  I see them reunite and Cole takes Coco's hand and gives it a small kiss.   Then their foreheads touch and they begin murmuring the same thing.

"They're both religious," Leo approaches from behind "they always pray together before every mission, its actually kind of sweet"

"It is" I say.  I always saw Cole as heartless, but it was clear now; his heart was Coco.  

Caden's voice takes everyone's attention.

"Men, you know what we need to do, my crew and I will take the choppers, everyone else, you go by car.  Our scouts have just confirmed the site is lightly guarded, let's go show these bastards that the Kings reign supreme"