passion

Finally:) yeah so I think this chapter doesn't need much explanation... soo enjoy;)

When I wake up in the morning I didn't anticipate what a chaos of feelings would wait for me later that day

When I wake up in the morning I didn't anticipate what a chaos of feelings would wait for me later that day. I get up and rub my eyes, since the evening, where Levi fell asleep on my bed, another few days have passed. The time until to our next mission seems to run.

A little later at the training field I lift my hands up my cheeks to block another attack so I can give my trainee partner again a hit in his rips. Because of the intense training that I had in the last months my technique is nearly perfect and barely anyone can defeat me anymore.

While lunchtime I notice Levi who's glancing over to me. He looks hungry, but not after food...

I enjoy that he desires me.

„Uh Arya did you hear what I just said?"

I loosen my eyes from him as I turn back to reality, Leila's sitting opposite of me looking at me.

„I'm sorry I couldn't follow, what did you say?"

Leila rolls her eyes as she looks over her shoulder and sees Levi still staring at me.

„Aah I see... I see." she answers as she smiles at me. „I think he wants you really really bad"

„Leila!" I whisper as I kick her under the table and we both start to giggle.

...

„Where do you think you're going" he whispers close at my ear as he pushes me back inside his office.

He instantly starts kissing me with passion. He lifts me up and presses me against the wall, my legs are around his waist.

I feel him walking as he puts me down on his bed and closes the door of his bedroom behind us. I'm laying on my back and he kneels between my legs.

Our kisses are getting more and more intense as he slowly pulls out my clothes and after a little while also his.

„Okay?" he asks and I nod as an answer...

... (next day)

When I open my eyes I need a couple of minutes to remember what just happened last night. After a short glimpse I realize that he isn't wearing any clothes, neather do I.

I get up slowly while paying attention not to wake him up and walk towards the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror, my upper body is covered with purple-blue hickeys and a bright smile comes to my face. I touch different parts of my body and close my eyes. Flashbacks are coming into my mind and I lean my head back.

After a couple of minutes I go back to the bedroom where Levi is still sleeping. I open his wardrobe and pick a black hoodie. It's a free day today so noone's gonna wear their uniform anyway.

„What r ya doin baby?" Levi asks and I turn my head around, smiling. „You look really cute in my clothes by the way."

My cheeks are getting red as he sits up in his bed and I can see his naked upper body.

„You were really messing around last night, you know that?" I ask him as I show him the hickeys.

„So everyone can see now that you're mine."