she's mine (2)

The sequel of "she's mine". Arya slept in Levi's room that night. Eren was really confused about Levi's behaviour, because Arya didn't really tell him that she had something ongoing with Levi.

 Eren was really confused about Levi's behaviour, because Arya didn't really tell him that she had something ongoing with Levi

I start to blink, where am I... After I open my eyes completely, I see someone standing infront of the bed I'm laying on.

„Ugh, my head hurts"

„Drink this, it will help you" Levi gives me a glass of water and I start to drink it thankfully.

Wait, Levi? Why is he here, I told him to stay away from me... even if i didn't really ment it that way, I just can't live without him. But it hurt me so much when he didn't want to tell the thing with us to the others. I'm not sure what is coming in the future, but right now it's too much. He hit Eren infront of all the others, why did he do that! He has no right to drag me in his room and just let me sleep on his bed... Wait, when I slept in his bed, where was he during the night?

I spit my swallow back in the glass. My memories are still incomplete, but I remember some things... Levi punished Eren because he... kissed me.

„What the hell have you done? I told you to stay away from me!" I jump on my feet and want to get outside to talk to Eren, but he holds me back.

„Please Arya, I need you. You do something to me that I can't explain but I just can't stay away from you."

"So what, you think I'm just going to be your little secret that gives you your pleasure once a day? I'm not this kind of girl, Levi and as long as you can't understand that, you're gonna stay away from me."

"You're not... That's not what I meant, I just don't want you to be in danger because of me."

"Why? What danger Levi?"

"You know nothing about me, Arya. I'm dangerous for you."

He comes closer to me and I'm unable to move.

"I'm willing to risk it." I answer as his lips touch mine.

"I'm going to protect you till my death. I promise."

After a few second I interrupt his kiss. „I'm gonna look for Eren."

„Will you forgive me?"

I nod and walk outside his office.

„Have you seen Eren? Im looking for him" I ask some random guys that I have already seen hanging around with Eren.

Everyone turns around and some of them obviously stare at some parts of my body.

"Eren?"

He turns around and looks at me, I take a step closer. He's obviously training, why is he doing that it's our free day. His whole body is quivering and his hair is wet, he seems angry.

"I'm so sorry what happened, I should've told you. I'm sorry, Eren"

"Do you trust him?"

I'm relieved and confused at the same time about his reaction, so I just answer "Yes."

He seems so distanced, I just want my best friend back. The way he looks at me as he wouldn't even know me makes tears come into my eyes.

I take another step closer and lift one hand. He isn't doing anything to stop me so I lay my hand on his cheek. His body is quivering again and I hug him. After a few seconds he puts his hands on my hip.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Arya"