she's mine (1)

It's been two weeks since Aryas mission. After Levi broke Aryas heart, they didn't talk together. Arya saw Levi glancing at her sometime.

I feel Eren move closer to me and I look up to him

I feel Eren move closer to me and I look up to him. There's something in his eyes, something I already saw in Levis eyes when I straddled on him...

It's nearly 12 p.m. and most of our school are sitting here since two hours. Everyone has drunken a little too much, even me. I haven't ever been as drunk as now. My head feels weard and my brain doesn't work normal anymore. It feels good to once not think about the future or the past, I'm in the present now and nothing else matters in this moment.

"Do you want another drink?" Eren asks me as he lays his arm around my waist. I start to giggle and he stands up to get me another cup. He falters but after a few seconds he manages to get back his balance. Me and a few girls that sit opposite of us start to laugh.

I haven't seen Levi the whole evening, maybe I should visit him... No, he officially said that he doesn't want anything from me. I would have cried now, but I had too much drinks. Surprised about my thoughts I start to laugh even more. It's the first time I'm happy again since the thing with Levi happened.

"What's so funny?" Eren asks as he gives me the cup filled with this yummy liquid. "You look so beautiful right now, you know that?" he says and I look up in his face. There's this feeling in his eyes, I still don't get what it is.

"I'm right back" I say as I get up. I'm not feeling so well anymore and I think I need some air. As I step outside I suddenly feel much better.

"Are you okay?" I hear Erens voice. He followed me outside...

"Yes. I just wanted to get some fresh air. Why did you follow me?"

He takes a step closer and hugs me. "I just wanted to check if you're okay. You changed a lot in the last days."

"Yeah I know. I just think that our childhood inside these safe walls is now finished. We are now ready to face reality."

"Yes, you're right."

After a while where we just stood there hugging each other, Eren breaks the silence.

"I want to try something"

He holds my face with both his hands and there's this look in his eyes again. Then he puts his lips on mine. I don't attempt to resist against him, I like it...

Suddenly our kiss stops as someone pulls Eren away from me.

It's Levi.

"She's mine!" he screams as he punches Eren in his face. "Don't you dare to kiss her again" he continues as he hits him in his stomach.

I'm rooted to the spot, still not realising what's happening.

"Why would you care, you don't even know her properly!" Eren shouts as Levi hits him with his foot.

Because of the loud screams, everyone that was still sitting in the house now comes outside. After another two punches Levi comes towards me.

"I'll get you out of here."

He graps my hand and pulls me with him. I have really drunken too much, I'm thinking as I start to giggle again. Why is Levi here „protecting" me from Eren, I thought he didn't care about me anymore. We arrive the main building and Levi lifts me up to carry me to his room. A little later I'm laying in his bed.

"Levi, wh..."

"Sleep now. We are going to talk tomorrow when you are sober again."