heart break

The chapter is a little shorter than the others. Levi makes Aryas heart break, cause he is afraid of the fact that Arya is getting important for him. He has never loved anyone as much as Arya, because he didn't really have a family (only Kenny but u know what I mean, he didn't really care about Levi and tries to kill him later in the series).

 He has never loved anyone as much as Arya, because he didn't really have a family (only Kenny but u know what I mean, he didn't really care about Levi and tries to kill him later in the series)

"Levi, I saw you with that girl, Arya. Do you want something from her?"

I stop walking and look to the table where Levi and his comrades are sitting. What did he just ask? I want to walk away, back to my table where Eren and the others are still waiting. But instead I stand there and kinda want to hear his answer...

Levi glances over and murmurs "No". He looks up and looks right in my face, his eyes open wide as he sees me.

I feel my heart break as I turn around and rush outside. Tears are running over my face.

"Arya" I hear him shout as he graps my arm and turns me around to him.

"Don't touch me. Don't you dare to touch me ever again."

"Please Arya, let me explain."

I want to walk away, but a little part of me wants to hear what he has to say.

"You make me weak, Arya. I have never felt this way for someone and I'm afraid."

My eyes fill with tears again as I look at him.

"So you're just gonna... gonna hide me from everybody... That's not how it works Levi, not for me. Don't use me."

I tear away from him and walk to my room. I don't want to see him ever again, I never want to hear his voice again. What have I done, why did I let it get so serious...