make me smile

After Arya and the other survivors approached at their homes, Arya refused to do anything in the next two days. She was still under shock and feels herself guilty because she couldn't save her friends. Eren took care of her the whole time. Now it's in the evening of the second day since the mission. I love this part of my story, where Levi smiles because of Arya's behaviour. I just wanted him for once not to be as emotionless as in the anime.(I'm not saying he doesn't have any emotions at all in the series but u know what I mean;) I just thought of something that would make me feel better if I was Arya in this situation and the first thing that came in my mind was him smiling because of me:)

(I'm not saying he doesn't have any emotions at all in the series but u know what I mean;) I just thought of something that would make me feel better if I was Arya in this situation and the first thing that came in my mind was him smiling because ...

I have barely eaten something in the last two days. After our return Eren was always there for me. Leila also visited me a few times, but she's busy with her apprecticeship. While I'm training, she studies and reads books. She has always been smarter in school than me, while I was stronger and protected her from her bullies. It has always been her dream to become a scientist, while I wanted to join the survey corps. I want to discover what's outside these walls and I'm convinced that there must be something else than titans everywhere. She once showed me a book with beautiful illustrations that showed the world outside. She narrated me of the foreign lands that we will discover together one time.

"Arya, are you there?"

That's Levi's voice! Interrupted from my thinking I open the door of my bedroom and he enters my room. Eren left me half an hour ago so I'm alone at the moment.

"Did you recover from our mission? I heard you weren't training since then."

A little ashamed I look on the floor as I nod.

"It's nothing you must be ashamed of, most of the others reacted the same when they first saw someone being killed."

He takes a step closer to me and lifts up my chin so I'm forced to look in his face.

"When do we go on our next mission?" I ask to break the silence.

"It's nothing you have to worry about yet. Is this your bed?" he says as he sits down on my bed.

"Yes." I answer and take a step closer. "I share this bedroom with three other girls but they are eating right now, I think. Do you have your own bedr...?"

I suddenly stop because he graps my waist and pulls me on his lap. I now straddle on him and I start to kiss him, his hands are still on my hip. Our bodies move in a perfect rhythm and his mouth goes down my neck. I pull on his hair as he reaches my neckline.

"The door isn't locked, anyone could come in." I whisper.

"So next time you're gonna have to visit me. I have my own bedroom with a huge bed." he answers. My eyes grow big and he starts to laugh.

He looks so cute when he's smiling. When I watch him while he's with the others of the survey corps he looks serious most of the time. The fact that I can make him happy triggers me to giggle.

"Have you eaten something today?" he asks, still smiling as he lifts me from his lap into my bed.

"Uhm yeah, some bread in the morning."

"You know that's not enough. I'm going to ask your roommate to bring you something."

"Thank you, Levi."

"I hope to see you at the training field tomorrow, sleep well Arya." he says as he stands up and kisses me on my forehead.