survey corps

This chapter is a few days later of the last one. Arya and Levi didn't really had a chance to meet each other again, because Levi was on a excursion outside the second wall and Arya was really into training. Eren has a short break of his titan training and is allowed to train with the others. This chapter is the entrance of the main story, where Arya and Levi are together all the time. Little input: There is a seperate building for the trainees where they sleep and eat. Arya is in the room with her best friend and two other girls.

I couldn't really get any sleep in the last few days because I was to busy thinking about Levi

I couldn't really get any sleep in the last few days because I was to busy thinking about Levi. Anyways, I get up and put on a hoodie and shorts. I want to take a shower, so I grab my towel und go towards the bathroom that I share with some other girls.

A little later I'm standing at the training field ready to do some exercises. There are going on some troubles so we have to wait before we can start.

The leader of our training reads out the pairs that are going to train together. After a while I hear my name.

"... Arya and... Eren!"

Suprised I glance over to him and he smiles back at me.

I have already trained with him a few weeks ago but not since he discovered his titan thing... I don't think that he changed his technique but he may be even stronger now.

I'm getting ready for my first attack. I may be weaker than him but I'm better at evasion while he's a big target...

After only one hour I can't really stand on my legs anymore and I'm feeling so exhausted. I managed to give him some critical hits, but he is much stronger than the other ones that I trained with before.

Suddenly, a middle aged man appears.

"Arya, please follow me. The squad captain Levi expects you in his office."

"Is he finally back?", I ask myself as I turn around and follow him. I see the wondering glimpse of Eren and shrug my shoulders as a respond.

Wild thoughts of me and Levi are coming up to my mind as we enter the main building. I have never been here. I'm really nervous and I have to strain myself. I knock on the massive wooden door and I hear his voice asking for my name and the reason I'm coming.

"Arya. You wanted me to come to your office." I respond, as I lift my fist up on my chest.

He opens the door and I enter his room. There's a big table in the middle and a few shelves at the walls. Behind his desk is another door, is this his bedroom?... There is a huge map where you can see the three walls Sheena, Rose and Maria and it covers one side of the table. It's still unbelievable how massive these three walls are, but I still want to see what's at the outside.

"Sit down" he commands. I follow his order and I sit down, opposite to him. He folds his hand on the table and looks at me.

"I watched you while you were training and I want you to join the Survey Corps. We lost many members on our mission last week and our lineup has gaps that we have to fill immediately."

Unbelieving I open my mouth but I'm unable to say anything. Unfazed about my reaction he continues.

"You're going to have some time to think about it, but it would be very helpful if you were able to affiliate as soon as possible."

"No, I mean, yes. I want to join you." I'm stumbling and my hands begin to shake.

"Well well then. Congrats." he says with a ironic overtone. Unsure what I should do now I look at him. He gets up slowly, goes around the table and puts his hands at the armrests of my chair.

My body automatically reacts to him as he leans forward and his lips find mine. It's a really soft and gentle kiss and I feel something in me that wants more than that. Suddenly our kissing gets interrupted by someone knocking on the door. Levi roles with his eyes and opens it.

When he opens the door I also wake up of my rigidity and I jump on my feet.

"Arya agreed. Have you talked to the others?", Levi asks.

I don't want to interrupt them but I'm feeling very uncomfortable just standing there and listening to their conversation.

"Can I return to my training now?", I ask and Erwin and Levi both look at me.

"Yes, of course. We're going to talk to you all later to plan our next mission." Erwin responds instead of Levi and I go outside.

What the hell just happened...