first contact

Well this chapter contains a lot of basic informations so that those who have seen the series can relate what I'm talking about. There may be some variations of the storyline because I just wanted to do my own story and not just rewrite the plotline (still: spoiler warning!). I'm also going to focus more at the interactions between the characters than at the whole story of the anime. I also want to let it open who exactly some characters are, for example who my best friend is that spends a lot of time with me. Like you may notice by reading the next chapters, I tried to keep some characters of the anime but I changed them a little bit (a female "Armin" is Aryas best friend, Mikasa has similarities to the protagonist Arya). I don't want the story between the protagonist and Levi happen too fast so there are a few days between the different chapters. Everything needs time;)

It's late in the afternoon and I'm sitting on a bench right next to my best friend Leila

It's late in the afternoon and I'm sitting on a bench right next to my best friend Leila. We are waiting for our teacher to give us another thing to do. One of our assignments is to help with the studies about titans, these ugly disgusting creatures that killed my whole family, except me...

That was a few years ago and since then I lived at my best friends house. His parents adopted me and so Eren is like a brother to me.

Apparently something happened to him last week. He was nearly being eaten by one of these titans while saving me. Well, he managed to get out of there by transforming into a titan...

Since then the government is discussing whether or not they should let him live. I think that's really stupid, why would they come to the idea of killing someone that may be our only hope to survive this whole thing. Well, he's maybe not the only hope, the survey corps has already kept us alive before he came. At least most uf us...

Immersed in my thoughts I'm getting frightened by the people that are coming right towards us. It is the survey corps. My eyes look for him and there he is. Eren, properly watched by his commander Levi Ackerman, the squad captain of the survey corps. He had taken responsibility for Eren and saved his life.

I jump on my feet and run towards Eren, not paying attention to anyone or anything else. I haven't seen him for days because he had to do training to get control over his titan. I'm falling in his arms and begin to cry. "Arya, I missed you so much", he whispers. Hot tears are running over my face as I take a step back to look at him. It seems like he aged years since I last saw him. "Are you okay?" I sob and I look deep in his eyes. He's still holding me in his arms and nods silently. Suddenly I notice that everyone is staring at us, even Levi who is common for acting like he doesn't care about anything, looks at us. I feel the blood rushing into my head and I'm feeling ashamed. Fortunately Erwin begins to delineate the news from outside the walls. I'm still feeling someone staring at me and I turn my head around again. I nearly collapse as I see Levi's half closed eyes that rest at my body.

Most of the girls I know swarm for him but he attends not paying attention at any of them. I really wonder why he does that, he could have anyone he wants and I think he knows that.

But there right now he looked at me and I stared back at him, unable to losen my glimpse from him.