Erwin&Levi

Soo I was thinking in the last few days and an idea came to my head that I want to implement... I don't quite know where this whole story is going but it's an adventure;) Yeah uhm enjoy this part of my story where someone new comes into the life of Arya...

 I don't quite know where this whole story is going but it's an adventure;) Yeah uhm enjoy this part of my story where someone new comes into the life of Arya

"Arya, you're having a meeting with the survey corps. Come on!"

I stumble forward still putting my jacket on as I rush out my room. I link my arm with Leilas as we go outside.

"I'm gonna wait in the library for you so we can hang out a bit after that" Leila sais as she directs me towards the main building. I smile and nod, I just love her so much.

"Arya, can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Uhm well...", she suddenly gets red in her face as she tries to ask her question."I...I just noticed that you and Levi... that you seem to somehow... have something with each other. Is that true?"

Fuck, I didn't wanted to tell her already. I don't know what to tell her, I don't even know what is going on with Levi.

"Eeh maybee"

She begins to squeak as she hugs me. I'm a little bit confused about that but it seems that she was already aware of what's going on with Levi and me.

"Arya, are you coming?"

Erwin walks towards us and looks at us.

"Yes."

I give my bff a kiss and walk inside the building.

...

"Arya can you just stay for a second?" Levi says as I want to walk outside the meeting room.

"Sure."

Erwin closes the door behind me, only me, Levi and him are left now. The meeting has gone well, we are going to another mission soon ensure the safety of the second wall. We also want to get back the third wall because soon there's not enough food anymore for everyone.

Erwin closes the door and walks towards me, Levi still leans at the opposite wall and watches us with folded arms.

Erwin stops a few steps before me and looks at me. His face comes closer and I'm unable to move myself. He pauses and asks "Can I try something?".

What is happening right now? I glance over his shoulder to see Levi's reaction but he seems unimpressed.

I bite on my lips as he leans over and starts to kiss me, my hands lay on his chest. He's much taller than Levi so I tiptoe to reach him.

Wait, why am I doing this...

I disturb our kiss and take a step back as I look over to Levi. He seems not impressed at all, still leaning against the wall.

"Did you like it?" Levi says as he comes closer to us.

"Yes, I mean... Wait what?" I answer incredulous.

Yes indeed, I enjoyed it but why would he tolerate that after he punished Eren for it a few days ago. I've never understood this relationship between Erwin and Levi, they're just seem like brothers.

Erwin starts to laugh about my response and says "I'm gonna go now, see you later."

After he closed the door Levi looks at me again, an innocent expression in his eyes.

"I just thought you would like it, wasn't I right?!"