April 28 Ptr. Harvey Bacuyag

GOD IS ON THE MOVE.

Bible Reading: Psalm 139

Is life on pause?
When was the last time you watched a video on the internet with poor data connection and the video keeps on pausing?

Does that feel at all like life lately? You've locked yourself in your home and put life on pause, not knowing when the situation gets better and we can go all out.

As that paused life goes on week after week, it gets exhausting, frustrating, and depressing! But the good news is that though it feels without direction, GOD ISN'T ON PAUSE. He knew of this long before it happened and has a plan to change you during this time. He is working every minute of every day to make you into the person He has planned for you to be.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

If this is true, then during every day of this corona virus quarantine He's working in your heart, and He's working in the hearts of others around you and all around the world.

God is on the move. HOW is He moving and what is He leading you to change? Now you have an opportunity to make some changes.

What will you START?
What are some things you need to start doing in your post-corona virus life? What spiritual practices do you need to start? What life habits need to begin? What relationships need attention?

What will you STOP?
What things in your life are weighing you down and need to be thrown out with yesterday's trash?

All things are lawful, but not all things are helpful. All things are lawful, but not all things build up. (1 Corinthians 10:23)

"So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace." (2 Timothy 2:22)

What will you CONTINUE?
Your life will not be completely different. Trim off some of the bad, but keep the good! Do you sense God confirming that you should stay strong, or even get stronger, in certain areas of your life?

>>>>>>>>>>Life Group Discussion Questions:
• Kamustahan: What plans did you have that were canceled and it makes you sad?
• Before the lesson: Why do you think God allows disappointments in our plans?
• God has something working on you. What will you START/STOP/CONTINUE?