"Aww that's really sweet. I am really happy for you guys." Neha says and I smile while Hardik mutters a 'thanks'.

"Moving on how was KL before he found out you were pregnant and after he found out you were pregnant."

"I really liked the KL before he found out I was pregnant. 'Cause he was like this really cool person who would do all sorts of fun things with me like cliff diving and paragliding. Although the KL who I know now is really different, he's way to overprotective. He doesn't even let me go over to Virat's or Hardik's! It really gets on my nerves sometimes. When his mom came to visit me I ratted him out," we all laughed "he got like this really huge lecture over being way too overprotective and I shot the whole thing, so now I blackmail him using that." We burst out laughing again.

"Okay, so now let's move on to the next round, it's called 'say it or strip it'. If you don't want to answer a question you have to strip a piece of clothing or anything and for every question."

"Oh damn!" I say and Hardik face palms.

"So Neha you're going first. What was your first thought when Hardik broke your phone?"

"I doubt if she'll answer that." Hardik says with a smug look on his face.

"I will, KL already warned me that he'll kill me if I strip on the show," they both burst out laughing, "my first thought was what the fuck mahn! You're such a dick!"

Neha burst out laughing and Hardik pretended to be offended.

"So we heard that even Virat is overprotective about you being pregnant. So, who do you hate more Virat or KL?" Neha asked and I took off my sneakers and both of them started laughing.

"There's no way I'm going to answer that one. I don't want to die."

"Have you ever pretended to like someone's food even though it tasted like shit and whose was it?"

"It was Hardik's. He tried to make spaghetti but failed."

"Haww you're being such a bitch today." Hardik told and hit me on my arm.

"Have you ever stood someone up?"

"Yep totally but the thing is I didn't mean to do it. It just happened." I defended myself.

"Who do you love more Virat or Rahul?" She questioned me.

"I wanna know the answer to this." Hardik said with a smirk.

I took off my jacket and they laughed.

"KL Rahul your wife is stripping on national television." Neha says.

"In my defence, it were just the shoes and jacket." I say.

"Moving on, Hardik you're up." She says.

"Yep." He says popping the 'p'.

"Okay, so who's a better friend KL or Neha?"

"I so wanna know the answer to this." I said smirking.

"Neha yaar dont make me strip on the first question itself." Me and she laughed at this while he removed his shoes.

"Okay moving on who's more annoying Krunal or Neha?"

"Definitely Neha." I smack him on his arm and they laugh.

"Who's a better cook Neha or Asfiya?"

He removes his watch and puts it on the table while we cheer for him and ge glares at us.

"What was your first reaction when you met Neha?"

"I was like oh fuck! I broke the beautiful lady's phone. Way to go Harry! You made a great first impression on her! Then I found out that she was Virat's sister and I knew that I was off limits otherwise Virat would chop my head off." We both burst out laughing.

"You're crazy, one thing you hate the most about Neha."

"She being a perfectionist ever freaking time. She has everything on her desk at a perpendicular angle. At first I thought she had OCD or something." This time I went for the head.

"Okay guys last question for today, describe your bff in a sentence."

"My crazy and extraordinary minion." I say and smile at him.

"The Peter Parker to my Ned."

***

Hey guys!

This was the last chapter of 'You belong with me...(a KL Rahul fanfiction)' but I promise there'll be an epilogue coming out soon. Thanks to each one of you who took out time to read this story and vote for it. I owe you'll a big one, without you guys this book wouldn't be possible. And don't forget to vote and comment down below. Your comments literally make my day. I love you guys 3000.