Chapter 20

KL RAHUL

"KL you packed everything?"
"Yup"

It has been a month since we're in India post the World Cup. The last match of the series didn't go great and Neha was depressed as fuck so we decided to move ahead the beach house trip, thus giving her some time to recover. In the past four months, the first two months we didn't meet each other. She had practice and so did I. Thd third month was thd World Cup where we were together. She rocked the World Cup, but the way the finals went they were killing her. The next month I took her out on dates to distract her and that seemed to do the trick. Half of my stuff is lying in her apartment. She needed me and so I was there for her. And today we were finally leaving for the trip.
"Earth to Rahul!"
"Oh sorry."
"Chalo otherwise Virat will kick our ass."
"You're right."

***

The flight was of approximately twenty five hours. The first eight hours or so we both were asleep. Neha was up reading some book while I was watching Money Heist. After that we both were watching Pretty Little Liars together. That series is lit as fuck.

We finally reach the airport the next day at around four in the evening. We called cabs and went to the beach house. Me, Neha, Hardik, Rishabh and Manish were in one cab.
"So, Neha how big is this cabin?" Rishabh asks her.
"It's not that big but yeah we all can fit in."
"Ohh. Does it have a home theatre or something?" Manish asks her.
"Duh. Do you really think that me and Virat will go for something simple?"
"Nah" I chuckled at this.
"Holy fuck!" Hardik said.
"Kya hua re?" I asked him.
"Neha, if this is your definition of small, you suck at english bro."
Neha playfully smacked him on his arm. I looked outside the car window and I was definitely shocked to see how huge this beach house was. It was a fucking three storey building.
"Arrey Hardik, dono bhai behen aise hi hein. They just don't know the definition of small." This time it was my turn to get smacked on the arm by Neha. We payed the cab driver, took our luggage and walked into the house. I was amazed by the house. It had a huge living room with six off white couches and on top of that was a huge chandelier. Overall the house had a lot of paintings and lamps. I walked over to see a beautiful zentangle art painting and the artist was none other than my beloved girlfriend. "Neha, did you seriously draw this?"
"Ohh that one and all the other paintings in this house are done by me."
"This is amazing! Damn you're really talented!"
"Thanks a lot."

The door swung open and Virat, Rohit, Anushka, Ritika, Mahi bhai, Sakshi, Krunal, Pankhuri, Yuzi Jazz, Shikhar and Ayesha walked in.
"Woah, Virat you definitely don't know the definition of small." Jazz said and I chuckled.
"Even Neha said the same small beach house thing." Hardik says.
"Okay guys a few ground rules." We groaned at this.
"To all the bachelors, you aren't allowed to bring over any girls here." Hardik groaned and I laughed.
"To all the committed people if you want to bang your significant other make sure we can't hear you." Hardik said and Neha was trying to stifle a laugh.
"That's not a rule." Virat whined.
"Yeah but I think that rule has to be there, we bachelors definitely don't want to know the details of what you people do in your bedrooms."
I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay these are the only ground rules. Now go share a room with whoever you want and choose any room. Meet me down here once you'll have freshen up, we'll play something."

We took our stuff to the third floor because sadly all the other rooms were full. I walked into the room, it had silver coloured walls with a huge king size bed and an air conditioning. The room was amazing. Neha opened her bag and took out her clothes and went into the shower. She walked out of the shower wearing a black spaghetti top and denim shorts. Damn! She looked so hot. I was so turned on! Rahul! Control your fucking hormones! I then realised that all of the hickey's I gave her the other night could be seen.
"Neha, is this what you are wearing tonight?"
"Yup. Why?"
"All of the hickeys that I gave you can be seen." I stifled a laugh. She went near the mirror and saw them.
"KL Rahul I hate you so much right now! Its already 50 degrees outside and now I have to put on a jacket." She yelled. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom after five minutes when I was done I saw Neha smirking at me. "Kya?"
"Hun, even your hickeys can be seen." This time it was me who looked worried and she who smirked. I glared at her and put on another tee.