Chapter 22

KL RAHUL

"Which one looks better?" Neha asked me showing two dresses. One of them was a white mini skirt with a sequins top and another was a silver dress with a deep v-neck.

"Since when did you care so much about looks?" I asked raising my left eyebrow. She rolled her eyes at me and pulled me towards her. "Ever since I fell for you, hottie." She whispered against my earlobe, sending chills against my body. I caressed her face and kissed her. I let myself dissolve completely in the kiss. As we pulled apart, our foreheads rested against each other. "Doesn't matter Neha, I am anyways not going to the pub." She frowned.
"Why not?"
"I am not feeling that great."
"You alright?"
"It's just jetlag I guess."
"I am going to wait with you."
"No, no you should go out and have fun. Don't think about me."
"You'll be all alone."
"No Yuzi's going to be waiting with me. We're going to have a movie night."
"You sure, hun? Although it won't be the same without you." She pouted.
"Have fun with Hardik. I feel like you guys hardly spend time together ever since we started dating."
"Yeah that's true. Don't miss me too much." She said and kissed my cheek.

***

"Yuzi, which movie do you wanna watch tonight?" I asked while making popcorn.
"I don't know, what about The Meg?"
"Nah, I already watched it with Neha."
"Okay, what about A Quite Place?"
"Seen it"
"How about you tell me what you want to watch?"
"Don't Breathe?"
"What?! Why are you telling me to not breathe?"
"Idiot, that's the name of the movie."
"Ohh okay sounds cool."

"KL where are you?" Neha calls out to me.
"In the kitchen."

She walks into the kitchen wearing her silver dress. She looked so hot. It was hard to control my hormones.
"How do I look?" She was grinning.
"You do know that if you weren't going out tonight I would take you here, right on this counter." I smirk.
"Have patience hun, I am all yours once I return home." She whispered in my ear. Sending chills down my spine.
"Neha chale kya?" Hardik asked and she nodded.
"Remember 'all the single ladies'?" Hardik asked her and she burst out laughing.
"What is it?" I asked curiously.
"Before a couple of days she met you, we went to this bar. That day she told me that she was done dating guys and that she was going to be single all her life. That's when she went and told the DJ to play that song and trust me she climbed on top of the table and started dancing. I climbed with her on the table to get her down but instead I ended up dancing with her on the table too."
"Boy, that was a wild night." Neha said as they walked out of the house dancing.

***

I woke up to the sound of something stumbling. I put a blanket on Yuzi who was asleep on the couch and went to open the door. I opened the door to see the people I love drunk as hell. Hardik and Neha stumbled in. I quickly caught Neha, making sure she's okay. "Abbey kamine, pehele dost fir girlfriend." Hardik said half sleepily and passed out on the floor. I made Neha sit at the dining table and gave her a glass of water. I made my way over to Hardik and plopped him down on another couch.

"Neha, are you okay?"
"Yes I'm perfectly fine." She grinned.
"You need anything, coffee or something." I said and kissed her temple. Suddenly I was judo flipped right on the couch.
"Hey, don't touch me. I have a boyfriend who I love."
"Ohh really? And I suppose that boyfriend is me." I smirked.
"What makes you think that, you perv?"
"Because I know that I am. I can answer your questions to prove it."
"How did I propose to you? Since how I did it is only known to my boyfriend and my bestfriend."
"On the last ball of the innings you wrote the words 'will you be my boyfriend?' Onto it and hit a six right at the VIP Lounge at the stadium." I replied smirking.
"So it really is you KL."
"Yes it is I. Honey you need sleep."
"No I need you."
"What?!" I asked confused and then suddenly she bent down on one knee and questioned "KL Rahul will you marry me?"

To be continued...