Chapter 21

Neha

I woke up to see KL's arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly took my phone from the side drawer, carefully so that KL doesn't wake up. I switch it on. Holy crap! Its the noon. This jetlag thing really sucks. I have to wake him up right now. "KL, babe, wake up. It's noon hun." He sleeps unaffected. I lightly peck him on his lips and his eyes flutter open, yawning. "Neha, chal na thoda der aur sote hein." He whispered sleepily. "Babe its 12 pm."

"What?!"

"Yeah" he snuggled me closer to him and kissed my temple.

"If you kiss me awake everyday I'll be the happiest man alive." I laugh.

"Come on let's go down and have brunch." I ruffle his hair. After freshening up we walk down to the kitchen and see that there's literally no one. "Did everyone decide to hit the beach?" KL asks me while scratching his neck.

"I don't think so, Virat or Anushka would have definitely left a note in that case. And do you seriously think that Hardik would have let us sleep?"

"Nah. Never in my wildest dreams."

"Let's go check up on Virat and Anushka's room." He nodded and we walked off to their room. I was constantly praying that they had their clothes on. Believe me, the last thing I want to do is see them naked. I open the door and sure enough they had their clothes on. I couldn't be more relieved.

 "Guys, wake up it's post noon." I smacked Virat on his arm. 

"Jaa na bey." Virat says.

 "Neha what's the time?" Anushka asks me.

 "It's twelve thirty you two."

"What?!" Anushka got up with a jolt.

"Yeah"

"Why didn't you wake us up before?"

"We ourselves got up at twelve."

"What about the others?"

"They're all asleep. We have to wake them up. Why don't you two go freshen up?"

"What about breakfast? Did you order?"

"More like lunch. We'll figure that out later. Now off you two go." Anushka quickly got up and dragged Virat with him although he was whining.

"KL you go wake everyone up. I'll go figure out lunch." 

"Okay"

I walked into the kitchen and thought about what we could order, but there weren't great options for lunch, so I decided to make lunch instead. I put a note on the fridge saying that I'm gone to get stuff from the grocery store.

On the way to the grocery store I thought about what I could make and I think that spaghetti would be great. I grab the required stuff, pay the cashier and walk home. When I reach home I immediately start preparing for the spaghetti and the garlic bread. KL walks down when I am done. He doesn't know that I made lunch today. Apparently, he was busy cleaning the mess we made in our room last night. He wraps his hands around my waist and kisses my temple.

 "What's for lunch?"

"Spaghetti with garlic bread."

"Sounds great."
"It is great." I turn around and kiss him. My lips dissolving into his, we have been dating from the past seven months yet I always feel electricity run through me every time I kiss him. It makes me feel loved.

"Uhm-uhm" someone coughs and we pull apart.

"You two look really good together but I definitely can't watch PDA. Especially when it is my sister." Pankhuri said I chuckled and Rahul blushed.

I had always been best friends with Hardik, but I was really close to Krunal as well. I would practically be living with Hardik everytime and that's why the press thinks that we were dating. After Krunal got married me and Pankhuri started spending a lot of time together and at one point Hardik was jealous about it but then I convinced him that I'd never leave him. Me and Pankhuri were basically like sisters, we are that close to each other.

"Lunch's ready, guys!" I yelled and everyone came down.

"So what's for lunch?" Rohit asked.

"Spaghetti with garlic bread." KL answered for me. Everyone took up their plates and sat at the dining pavilion. We all were eating and chatting casually.

"Oh my God! This is so far the best spaghetti I've ever had." KL says and I smile.

"Yeah it's actually amazing where'd you order it from Neha?" Yuzi questioned.

"Let me guess. Neha you made it didn't you?" Ritika questioned.

"As a matter of fact I did." KL's eyes widened.

"She had made this spaghetti when she'd come to visit us post Samaira's birthday."

"I had no clue you could cook so well." KL stated.

"Honey there's a lot you don't know about me." I replied earning chuckles from everyone at the table.

"What should we do tonight?" Shikhar questioned.

"I say we hit the pub nearby." Pankhu casually stated.

"Well that's a great idea." Virat said.

"So pub it is then." Ayesha declared.