Chapter 33

KL RAHUL

It had been theee years since we got married and today me and Neha had an interview on 'Koffee with Karan'. This was something I was actually looking forward to, I had my better half accompanying me to the show. Life couldn't get any better.

***

"So you guys let me just start by telling that the public loves you two and I ship you guys." Karan winks and we laugh.

"So why not answer some questions which are sent by your fans." Karan says.

"Oh damn!" Neha says and I chuckled at her.

"Okay, so first question is for Neha. Neha what was your reaction when Rahul proposed to you?" Karan asks her.

"I am going to be really honest here. I actually did not see it coming. For one second I was shocked, the inner me freaked out. But I'm really happy that I chose to marry this idiot here." She says pointing at me.

"Next question is for you Rahul. I heard that one of the reasons you guys broke up was because of Virat being overprotective about Neha, is this true?"

"Yeah it's completely true he thought that maybe I was just fooling around with Neha, but the truth was I wasn't. I loved her. Infact I fell for her the first day I saw her at Virat's house."

"Neha one funny assumption you made about KL when you guys met at the dinner."

"Umm... I thought he was bisexual." I laughed and hit her head.

"What?! What made you think that?"

"Just the way he and Hardik were fooling around with each other doing weird stuff."

"Oh lord! Neha you're crazy." He burst out laughing.

"So I've been told."

"KL one funny assumption you made about Neha the first day you'll met."

"I thought she and Hardik were dating."

"How do I not know about this KL?" Neha asked laughing and I pulled her closer to me.

"That's because I've never told you. The thing was she and Hardik were like really close at the dinner party thing so I thought that she's taken."

"Damn you guys are crazy. One thinks her husband was bisexual and the other one thinks that his wife is in love with his bestfriend."
Karan said and we all were laughing.

"Okay so now I'll be showing you guys some pictures and you'll have to tell me the story behind it." Karan says.

"So here's the first picture." It was the picture from the day Neha asked me to be her boyfriend.

"So, it was match day and I decided to propose to him. I managed to write the words 'will you be my boyfriend?' On the ball and my last ball of the match was a six. I aimed it towards KL and he caught it. He wrote back 'yes' and threw it towards me. I rushed up towards the stands and hugged him that's when this photo was taken by Harmanpreet di." Neha told Karan.

"How did you even manage to pull this off?" Karan asked shocked.

"That's a secret." Neha replied smirking.

"Okay so here's the next picture." I had taken Neha for a piggyback ride in it.

"Actually Neha had got injured at that time. So she had to reduce walking and she really wanted to go out. She had started driving me crazy so I decided that I would take her out for a piggyback ride."

"You guys are really my favourite couple. So this is the last picture for today." It was the picture that Hardik had taken when Neha had judo flipped me on the bed.

"Okay so I had judo flipped KL on Halloween. He was dressed up as a zombie and he just crawled into my room. I was asleep at that point and he just put a flashlight on his face and stood in front of me. I freaked out so bad, I was way too scared and before he could say anything I judo flipped him and pinned him against the wall." Neha said and we all burst out laughing at this crazy memory.

"Now comes the rapid fire round. I'll be asking the questions to Neha first then you KL." Karan explained.

"Neha, Iron Man or Captain America?"

"Oh Lord this is so difficult, umm... but I think it'll be Iron Man."

"Virat Kohli or KL Rahul."

"Karan, why are you doing this to me? Sorry Virat but it's going to be KL."

"Wait am I hearing this right? Did you just choose me over your brother? I love you for doing that." I stated and I kissed her forehead. Neha laughed at this and playfullysmacked my arm.

"Tea or coffee?"

"Definitely coffee." I chuckled at this.

"LA or India?"

"Tough question but India since that's where the love of my life is. Oh damn that sounded so cheesy, look what you've done to me KL." She says and we all laugh.

"Last question, Royal Challengers Bangalore or King's Eleven Punjab."

"Mumbai Indians." She says and me and Karan burst out laughing.

"Neha you've to choose in between one of them." I explain to her.

"Okay so let me just be honest before leaving India I was a Mumbaikar after coming back to India I'm still a Mumbaikar." She explains to us.

"Is Hardik one of the reasons?" Karan asks and she just nods as I chuckle at her answer.

"So KL it's your turn now. Neha or Bhavna."

"Definitely Neha, there's no way I'm going to choose Bhavna. She gets on my nerves." Neha smacks me again and Karan laughs.

"Tea or coffee?"

"If you'd ask me this three years back I'd say tea but now staying with her I've been addicted to coffee thanks to this lady over here." I point towards Neha.

"One word you'd use to describe Neha."

"Love."

"One annoying thing about Neha."

"She's a total perfectionist. She wants everything in a particular way which is kinda annoying at some point. "

"One thing you love the most about Neha."

"Her attitude, like how she can be so tough and loving at the same time."

"Last question, one of Neha's qualities you admire the most."

"Her dedication. If she's doing something she'll give her one hundred percent to it and I just love that."

"Neha, describe KL in one sentence."

"My forever love."