Agnetha cried softly even more as she continued rubbing her bump as she felt the two babies kicking after hearing Agnetha's pep talk to them and to herself. She continued praying for someone to come and find her and her babies soon. As her body slowly began to shut down, Agnetha continued to rub her bump gently as she opened up her mouth once more. This time she began singing. The song she was singing was To Love.

The thought of you beside me
Is doing more than just excite me,
I never thought that I could feel like I do right now.
I'd trade fame and fortune
For a magical potion
That would make you appear
Right here, somehow.
Is this what it means to love?
To feel something words can't even dream of describing
Is this what it means to love?
Comparing something to it,
No, there ain't no way to do it
'Cause only a heart can understand what it means
To love, to love.
I don't want to live without you
I don't even want to try to,
But somehow I've got to make you feel the same.
And I refuse to believe it
That you won't go along with it
What am I saying?
There I go dreaming again.
Oh is this what it means to love?
To feel something words can't even dream of describing
Is this what it means to love?
Honey, comparing something to it,
No, there ain't no way to do it
And it's enough for me to stand right here and dream
'Cause only a heart can understand what it means
To love, to love.

Agnetha sounded very raspy and very emotional and was actually crying as she sang. The two babies kicked as their mother sang to them, hoping that somebody was going to find them sooner than later. Unbeknownst to her, Björn was still determined to find Agnetha and the babies, along with Benny, Frida, Görel, and the rest of the family. The search had since expanded to Central Stockholm as the team of investigators retraced Agnetha's last steps and reviewed the CCTV footage of Oscar and Marc taking Agnetha away at the supermarket the day before. At this point, Björn was beginning to lose hope when it comes to finding Agnetha and his unborn daughters. But that didn't mean the others still had hope.

"We're never going to find her!" Björn huffed as he sat down on the steps in front of Mono Music as the team of investigators continued retracing Agnetha's last steps.

"Björn, don't give up just yet," Frida replied reassuringly as she and Benny both put a hand on Björn's shoulders. "It's only been one day so far and the police and the investigation team are doing everything that they can to bring her back."

"For fuck's sake, I hope so!" Björn replied irritably as he got up and started to frantically pace around as he began smoking a cigarette.

Benny and Frida sat down looking worried for Björn. He was really stressing himself out over the situation and they were beginning to worry about his physical and mental health along with Agnetha and the possible conditions that she was in. They were worried that Björn was stressing himself out way too much when it comes to the situation itself and they were worried that it would affect his physical health since Björn hadn't smoked in nearly 35 years after quitting. Well, all four of them, Agnetha, Björn, Benny, and Frida all smoked during the ABBA years. After all, it was the 70s and they were world famous. It was a part of the culture back then, but while it was easy for Benny and Frida to quit smoking, it was harder for Agnetha and Björn to do so as well.

And it was ironic that it was very easy to Benny to quit smoking as he eventually became an alcoholic. A raging alcoholic as a matter of fact, and Benny's alcoholism became worse nearly 21 years earlier after he watched Frida mourn the deaths of Lotta and Ruzzo from a distance, knowing that he probably couldn't do anything as much as he wanted to since he still had hard feelings for Frida back then and he still does. And Björn was Benny's saving grace at the time as Mona didn't want anything to do with him, along with the fact that he didn't want to worry Frida and Agnetha with his problems, as they were struggling with issues of their own and didn't want to be a burden. And even though Benny and Frida have since had a reconciliation, they both wanted to be the saving grace for both Björn and Agnetha when it comes to their current situation.