Jens pulled into a parking garage in central Stockholm and soon enough, Björn and Agnetha became more confused than ever as they saw Linda, Tilda, and Jens getting out of the car.

"What are we doing?" Björn asked.

"Can you please just tell us where we are going?!" Agnetha exclaimed, getting impatient.

"You'll see in just a few minutes," Jens replied.

The five of them walked closer and closer to the Colombian restaurant where their reservation had been booked. The restaurant itself was also not too far from the museum and the Pop House hotel as well as Mamma Mia: The Party and Gröna Lund. Björn and Agnetha were having their cute moments once again as they walked and Tilda couldn't stop grinning at her Mormor and her Morfar as a result.

"Alright! We're here!" Linda exclaimed.

"Are we eating here?!" Björn replied.

"Yes we are," Jens explained. "We went ahead and booked ourselves a reservation once we knew that you guys were well enough to leave the hospital."

"And I know we all love Latin food," Tilda added.

"Let's go inside shall we?" Linda suggested.

They headed into the restaurant and immediately found their table and were immediately greeted by everyone else. Well it was just Björn, Tilda, Linda, and Jens who walked into the restaurant. Agnetha initially walked into the restaurant but soon backed away in fear and was nowhere to be found.

"Hey where's Mormor?" Esther asked.

"I don't know she was here a minute ago," Tilda shrugged. "I wonder where she went."

"I'll go look for her," Björn said.

"Are you sure?" Christian asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," Björn replied. "Absolutely positive."

Björn headed out the door and began looking for Agnetha. She was nowhere to be seen and Björn was really starting to worry along with the rest of the family. After all, he and Agnetha had just got out of the hospital just a few hours before and Agnetha's mental state, even though it has improved, is still not the best.

Anna, where did you go?

Where are you?

We are looking for you.

Why did you sneak off?

Are you scared?

If you're scared, I'm sorry I scared you.

I'm sorry if we all scared you if that's the case!

Björn eventually found Agnetha shedding tears while sitting on a bench not too far from the restaurant. She was crying silently but it was still very heartbreaking and even though people were walking by, they had hardly noticed Agnetha. Well they did notice, but they just thought that Agnetha simply wanted a moment to herself and left her alone but still stayed behind hoping someone would comfort her.

"Agnetha, what's wrong sweetheart?" Björn asked gently as he sat down next to Agnetha.

"I'm so scared, Björn!" Agnetha muffled through her tears as Björn held her close.

"I'm here sweetheart!" Björn said reassuringly. "Our whole family is here and we are all waiting for you."

"Yeah but what if Lena is there like last time?!"