He placed a hand on my cheek, staring down at me. "Okay." I was too scared, my insides were mushy, and he made me so submissive. "Such a good boy. I'll see you around Jimin." The guy left the store. I watched him outside the window waking far away.

"I'm sorry TaeTae." I go back to him. "I'm telling you Mimi, that guy is bad news. You have to listen to me. I'm your best friend."

"Hunny, I know you're worried. But at least lay low for a bit. Let me find out on my own. And if you're right, you know I'd come crawling back."   I say forcing him to hug me.

Jungkook pov

He's so submissive. It's adorable. I want him. The other one is too smart. He may be thinking I'm the killer, which I am. But I don't need Jimin knowing that. Not now at least.

For the rest of his shift, which was only two hours after I saw him, I sat in my car watching him work. The way he interacted with the customers was cute. He is clearly a social butterfly.

I watched as the boy waved to his friend, walking out of the boutique. I waited until he was just far enough. I put on the "masked killer" accessories and went inside. Surprisingly no one gotten afraid. Probably because most of my work is done at night.

"Welcome to Ambers Clothing Boutique, how can I help you today?" The boy said with the brightest boxy smile. "A friend has told me that you don't like him. Is that true?" The boy became frightened. "I like everyone."

"This one person in particular, came in here about two hours ago. Talking to another worker. He was about 5.8 or 9 with pretty blonde hair." I said. "Ji-Jimin? I love him, he's my best friend. Why would I not like him?"

"What? The man that was talking to him. We are talking about the man who was talking to him. Pay attention." He's kind of slow. "Anyway, you get off his back. Before the boy doesn't see you ever again. I want you to leave them alone."

"He's my best friend. I'm not gonna stop talking to him. And you're just some random person that guy hired to get us apart. But you can tell him, he can do a lot worse and I still won't break up with him."

"Look kid, you're only making this worse for yourself. I advise you to stop talking to him. Before I make you stop talking to him and everyone else you talk to." I said before walking out.

I got in my car and took everything off. I drove in the direction of Jimin's house. He was still walking. I put my mask on and rolled down the window. "We have to stop bumping into each other." I said watching him stop.

"Do I know you?" He asks lowering his head. "Duh, you just don't know my name. I came to your job about two hours ago. Wanna ride?" The boy smiles before getting in.

"Buckle up sweetie." I watched him put on the seatbelt. His thighs were so beautiful in those jeans. "Thank you for the ride mister." He says as I pull off. "No problem babe. What's with your friend?"

"He's very over protective that's all. If he got to know you, he'd be off your back in no time." The boy said looking in his phone. "Oh I think he got to know me real well. What are you doing?"

"Just texting him, letting him know I'm okay." Jimin looks up at me for a second. "I thought we agreed you wouldn't talk to him anymore." I said with "hurt" in my voice. "I thought you were just talking. I don't even know your name yet and you want me to get rid of my best friend?"

"You're so smart. Trust me darling, it's the first step. As soon as he's out of the picture, you can know everything. And you have to quit your job." I said and he turns his head to me quickly.

"I can't, I have to take care of my granny. I need the money." He said. "I got it. I will help you and your "granny". Get rid of your best friend, quit your job, and be mine . That's all. You agree to all those things, you get to know everything about me, including my name." I purposely passed his turn just so I can't get more time with him.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked holding my hand out. He hesitated before shaking it. "Okay." All of this just so he can know my name. "Good boy. One more thing, I want a key to your house."

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! I'm not giving you the key to my house. We just met, you aren't my boyfriend, and I don't need my grandmother in danger." He's so cute when he's upset.

"For all I know, you could be the killer, waiting for an attack on me." He says. "I'm waiting to attack you? I told you already. I'm not gonna kill you. And if I was the killer, I wouldn't dare kill you. I'd kill your friend." I say making a u-turn, going back to his house.

"This is my street." He says pointing to an upcoming intersection. "I know." He stares at me for a bit. We were quite for the rest of the ride. When I pulled up to his house, he grabbed all his things and got out.

"I can't get a goodbye hug?" I asked watching him turn. "Promise to not stab me in the back." He held out his tiny pinky. "I promise baby. I'm not gonna kill you." He got back in the car and hugged me. "I'll see you soon baby."

I watched him and waited until he got inside. There an old lady standing near the door. "Must be granny." Jimin turned and waved before closing the door.

Jimin pov

Upon entering my house, I immediately ran to my bedroom to call Taehyung. "Your shoes Park Jimin!!!!" I hear my granny yell after me.

I don't mind her and facetime Taehyung. "Tae Tae, the weirdest shit just happened to me." I put my phone up on my dresser so he can see me.

"Yeh, me too. Apparently the man you keep running into, knows the killer. And he told me that I need to stay away from you." I was currently changing my clothes. "Yeh. That guy, he took me home and said the same thing. He told me to stop talking to you, quit the job, and be his."

"I hope you didn't agree." The guilt within my body started to rise and left me silent. "You agreed didn't you?"

"I'm sorry Taehyung." All I heard was the hanging up sound. "It's already starting. Hey siri, facetime bestie." It rung for a while before he answered.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked not letting me see his face. "Can we talk about it?" I took my phone and laid down. "What is there to talk about? It's best you stop talking to me now before someone gets hurt."

"But I lo-ve you." I said beginning to cry. "Yeh well, seems like you want the guy more than your best friend. Don't bother coming to work tomorrow. I'll tell Amber you're quitting. Now all you have to do is become his. Bye Jimin."

He hung up and all I could do was ball my eyes out.