?????: "Was that all KFC? Or do you have something more to get out 'cuz I kind of have something to do and a place to be."

Riser (Shocked): "WHAT?!?!! HOW!?!!?! All of those attacks hit him directly and all of those were most of my power, so HOW!?!?!

The entire crowd along with Sirzechs and a young, beautiful, scarlet hair woman in a wedding dress were astonished and shocked that the stranger was still standing. Riser tries throwing blasts of Hellfire and Infernos at him, no effect. Riser then charges up a huge ball of hellfire almost the size of the room.

????: "*Whistles* that is some power, I can tell you're finally getting serious but its all for nothing. I mean, didn't you see when I blocked your hellfire attacks?"

Riser: "SILENCE YOU FOOL, MY ETERNAL PHOENIX FLAME SHALL INCINERATE YOU!!!!"

The crowd begins to panic at the size of the fire ball and the amount of magic energy. Everyone looks worried and shocked that Riser can exude that much power. Most are worried that they are about to die because of Riser and start to cast magic to protect themselves while some are trying to leave but want to know the outcome of this fight.

Sirzechs: "RISER STOP THIS AT ONCE, YOU ARE GOING TO KILL EVERYONE HERE!!!!!!!!!

Sirzechs orders did not reach Riser, and after several yells, Sirzechs creates a barrier to cover himself and his sister.

Riser: "PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!"

 The stranger then pulls out his dual handguns and aimed it at Riser's fireball and waited until the right moment to show off a stylish finish to everyone. 

????: "Jackpot."

The stranger shot both his handguns, and the huge ball of fire exploded into a lot of sparks and everyone looked shocked that, that huge ball of hellfire and energy were destroyed so easily, even Sirzechs and Rias were shocked by that stunt. Riser looked shocked that his final move was destroyed by a supposed nobody and was able to defeat him. Riser got up and shot several more javelins at him while the stranger had a smirk on his face and had and idea. He spun both his handguns around and aimed it and shot at all the javelins that was shot at him along with Riser.

????: "Million Dollars."

Riser was blown back against the wall, the wall was cracked and indented it

Riser was blown back against the wall, the wall was cracked and indented it. Riser and everyone was still shocked at the display of what happened and Riser was weak but still looked infuriated. The stranger walks towards the guards, who are shaking, and asked for the Pendant, they were hesitant at first but after seeing what happened they immediately gave it to him and ran behind a couple of seats and tables that are now turned over due to the aftermath of risers attacks. 

Sirzechs: "*ahem* that was a very intriguing display, tell me Sir, you have very similar powers and skills to someone I know, what is your name?"

????: "F/N Redgrave. But also F/N Sparda."