Chapter 20- Can we kiss forever?

Start from the beginning

"That's so sweet of you....I love you so much."

"Thanks." That was the answer I gave her.

Honestly, I was just so scared to let the I love you come out, though I felt the same way she felt.

She leaned in a little closer, our foreheads touching. Dear God, I couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through me. Her very smell of strawberries was flooding my senses now. We closed our eyes, both our breaths shaking. Her lips brushed mine.

Not innocently like a tease, but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I wanted to pull away before I lost myself, but I couldn't seem to.... in this minty moment, my senses had been seduced, and I could no longer think straight. "Xhey" She whispered slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. 

I smiled, my heart fluttering at her voice as I clasped my hands on either side of her face. Never before had my name ever felt so wonderful a one, I thought, as I leaned in for another...

"Can we just kiss forever?" I softly whispered near her lips. "Because, with your lips pressed against mine....the world around me, melts."

She smiled at what I just said, and pulled me in for another magical moment with her. "I love you...and will always be here for you...always." She whispered.

:)

"Wake up sleepy head, it's already morning."  The beautiful voice of Kiana spoke, forcing my eyes to open.

"Can't I just rest...I don't even have work today." I yawned pulling the covers of the sheets up my face.

She got on top of me, and took off the sheets, planting a light kiss on my cheeks. "I don't care... I want you up....I made breakfast." She softly whispered near my lips.

I forced my eyes to open, but I didn't actually open all of them. I opened my left eye, inform of a wink.

She choked in laughter. "Hahahaha, stop that..."

"Ok, fine. I'm up." I sighed sitting straight, and carried her by her ass.

I slowly placed her on the other side of the bed, and smirked. She smirked back, and got off the bed, to pick the tray of breakfast she made for me.

Upon the soft blankets, we sat, me and her. Yet for all the wonderful aromas of the breakfast and the coffee, it was her eyes I loved.

I could rest in them forever, hold her forever, kiss her forever. I supposed it was the child in us that wanted those things, that strong sense of love that kept on growing. But I was okay with that, because I owned my own emotions. This was so special and it wasn't the bed or the breakfast...it was all about the cuddling, snuggling and being close to her heart.

"Can you tag along for my shoot today?" She asked, shaking me off my thoughts.

"What? I can't..." I saI'd filling up my mouth with scrambled eggs.

"And why not? I want you to come...." A frown formed on her face.

I pointed a finger on my mouth, to show her that it was filled with food.

"Please... just do this for me."

I swallowed what was remaining in my mouth, so I could talk. "Fine...but I'll be in the car, waiting for you till you get done with your shoot."

"I want you in....to see me..."

"Hahahaha...you're crazy." I laughed.

"Come on....I'll do anything for you once I'm done with the shoot...besides it's just two hours." Her voice so pleading.