Chapter 16- Meet my friends

Thought I was straight,
Turns out I was wrong.
All the girls came a running to me
And at first, I was scared.
Said they were bi-curious
Didn't matter to me.
One taught me rage,
One made me anxious,
And one gave me weed.
Oh, look what they taught me!
At least I've got practice.

                                - Keara Graves

For this chapter, listen to call by joe boy.

"Well then. I guess I gotta go now." He saddened a bit.

We had finally arrived at Lindsey's when he spoke up.

"Don't you want to enter inside and have some breakfast?" I asked.

"No it's fine. I'll have something to eat when I'm at work. Don't worry."

I looked at him with a faint smile. "Thank you... thank you for dropping me. I'm grateful."

"You don't need to thank me. You're my girlfriend and I'm obliged to do anything you want me to do. No need to worry."

I removed my guitar from the back seat and got out of the car.

"Xhey... wait."

I turned around and looked at Yosef. He walked up to me slowly and pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me. His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around my frail body. The world around me melted away as I squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end. Hugs could never be long enough for me when I was with him. I was safe and my worries disappeared like rain on summer earth.

"I love you, babe." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, hun." I said pulling away from him.

Our fingers were still intertwined like we would die if we let go.

"Are you busy tonight?" He inquired.

"Not really, Why?"

"See you tonight then."

I furrowed my brows. What plans did he have tonight? He just smiled and let go of my hand and walked back to his car. He started his engine, smiled at me again and drove off.

I smiled back as I watched his car leave my sight. I sighed and raked a hand through my hair as I walked towards Lindsey's door. I knocked it and immediately the lady I last met at her house opened it, welcoming me.

"Is Lindsey around?" I asked her.

"Yes she is, in the living room." With all the respect, she led me there. I don't mean to sound rude or something, but this was weird. I knew every corner  in this house, so I didn't need to be shown where to go.

I faked a smile to her when we got to the living room. She returned one back, though hers was more real and walked back to the hall way.

"Lindsey." I shouted after removing my fake smile.

"I saw everythingggg." She put on wide smile on her face while she stood up from the couch.

Confused, I asked. "Why you mean?"

She walked close to me and gave me a tight hug.

"I saw Mr. Handsome giving you this hug outside, five minutes ago. Tell me, are you guys dating now?" She sounded hyper.

"Maybe." My cheeks brought out a blush.

She widened her eyes and clutched her cheeks with her mouth wide open. "Nooo wayyyyy. Aaaaahhh, I'm screaming."