'M-mom? B-but how? All those years, father did everything to find you and you're just here? In this f*cking time period?!

Levi grab me and place me behind him in a protective manner. Something's off about her like she's giving off a creepy aura. Now there's an eerie silence and it really freak me out.

'What's wrong with you Levi? And mom,  She seems so different, she went missing for 17 years and suddenly show up here?

"You... Levi growled at my mom "After so many years you show up huh!

Mom didn't reply and give him a creepy smile like a psycho

'Wait, they know each other?

I look at Levi then give him a puzzled look but when I look back to my mom, she's already gone. Levi grab my hand then start to walk.  Most people that we passed are looking at us or more like at our hands.

'Ugh! The heck Levi! now everyone will think we're a couple having a date'

"So Captain Levi finally have a girlfriend" The man from the stall said

Other girls start gossiping then look at me with the hint of jealousy and envy. I keep my cold stare and didn't mind the people around us.

'If looks can kill, I'm already killed by Levi's fangirls'

After a long walk, we reach the forest but he still didn't let go of my hand.

"Um, captain?" I say out of nowhere

"What?" he ask with irritation

I raise my brow at him at the same time raise my hand which is still held by his hand. Realization hit him so he suddenly let go of my hand. I feel relieved but at the same time I feel upset because I can't feel the warmth of his hand anymore.

"Next time, when you crossed paths with her, make sure to avoid her, she's dangerous" Levi warn

I look at him deep in his steel eyes and I can tell he's "scared".

'Why is he scared? This is my first time seeing him getting scared'

"What did she do that makes her dangerous?" I ask  then furrow my eyebrows

'This is getting interesting, Levi is scared  of my mom, I wonder what did she do all those years after she left me behind '

I stop my thoughts when Levi answer.

"I once live in Underground district which is surrounded by bunch of murderers. I'm once a murderer myself but nothing can compare to how she brutally killed my best friend's mom, Mira"

My face become pale from what he just said

'W-what? Wait I'm confused, did he just said Mira? My mom's name is Mira. So in his explanation, my mom killed his best friend's mom, Mira, which have same the name as my mom.

My thoughts stop when Levi is now right in front of me, looking at my pale face.

"What's going on in that head of yours? You look pale"

"Nothing it's just, the look she give you before she disappeared, it's giving me a goose bumps" I reason at him

'It's true though but at the same time I don't want him to be suspicious

Levi only look at me then continue on walking

'I better stop giving them clues on who I really am since my situation is now complicated. I'm afraid Levi will be disappointed if he knows that the person who killed his best friend's mom, is my mother'