˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Confession

Start from the beginning

"Well I just wanted to let you know that I admire your kindness to me, your sense of humor, and you're really pretty, my heart always beats so fast when I'm around you, what I'm really trying to say is I really like you y/n and you make me happy" he said now blushing a bit when he ended his sentence.

"I like you too Todoroki" you said smiling and feeling your heart beating out of your chest.

Kirishima

You were training against a robot that made you fight to hand-to-hand combat and quirks.You were on level 18 which was almost to the hardest level. Kiri has walked past you and walked backwards to see how you were training, he was amazed to see you doing well and keeping up but once he saw you struggling a little he got worried.

You couldn't keep up and it looked like you were going to be badly injured, Kirishima stepped in and saved you and the robot was done.

"Hey, are you okay?!" "Yeah I am, thanks so much for saving me, shark boy!" You now breathing heavily "Yeah no problem but I really need to tell you something important" you guys went out in the hallway to go somewhere private.

"Okay, so what is it, Kiri?" You said looking at him making eye contact.

"Ugh, I can't take it anymore y/n! I REALLY LIKE YOU! You're so beautiful, kind-hearted, hard-working, and so much more! I can't get you off of my mind and I love the way you call me shark boy and sharky...I've felt this was since Junior year" Kirishima was now a blushing mess and he was redder than his hair.

"Kiri I feel the same way too and was going to tell you but I was too scared to and you would only see me as a friend" you said. "So... are you free on Friday?" "Yeah I am, I don't plan on going anywhere" you said. "Great see ya then!" And he walked away.

'OMG, HE JUST ASKED ME OUT!!! WAIT UNTIL-maybe I shouldn't tell her just yet...'

⚡️Denki⚡️

You were again at the arcade and a lot of people were trying to take pictures with you, sign your signature on things they had, and challenge you to a game.You were playing a game that would give you a lot of tickets and you were so close to getting a lot of tickets.

"Need some help?" You heard and you jumped and lost the game. "Hey, Denki what's up?" "Oh nothing much just here like always" he said shrugging his shoulders. "Say how about he play a game and we bet on it?" He said trying to get off the game that you were still on.

"You're on!" And you guys went to find a game, he picked a game that we were fairly well at and would be sure he would win.

You guys played for a while and Denki won the game. "Wow I'm impressed Denki Kaminari, I didn't know my boy best friend could beat me in a game" you smirked. "Oh whatever" he said laughing and blushing a little but you didn't notice.

"So what's the bet?" You asked looking at him. "I want you to go out with me, what I'm trying to say is I really like you y/n and I want you to go on a date with me" "l-l like you to Denki and I will go out with you" you said smiling at him.

You guys set up a time and he said it was a surprise date and he will pick the spot.

🧡Sero🧡

You were hanging out with Mina and Tooru (if you don't know her she's the invisible girl) in your dorm room and you wanted to FaceTime Sero.