Chapter 5 - Mission

Start from the beginning

Dancing isn't a repeating routine you do every day for the sake of something, you do it because that is what makes you happy and that's how I feel...I feel happy.

Mr Kang : Don't overwork the dance move Momo.

Mr Kang : Good Jimin.

Mr Kang : You are stiff Lisa, relax more.

Mr Kang : That's not quite right, again!

"Mr Kang is a very strict dance teacher" Jimin quietly thought inside his head while watching how the crew was becoming a panting mess by each second.

30 minutes later...

"That's all for today, I know I have been stricter than usual but the opening of the event is pretty important so get some rest but make sure to go over the routine in your own time!" The male teacher spoke loud and clear as every dancer nodded their heads along to Mr Kang's words.

*Ring Ring*

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

"That nerd is driving me insane! what the heck just got into me? I have never felt so determined to do something for someone but my Chim Chim." Yoongi annoyingly thought.

As days passed, the song has gotten stuck in his head and his memory of his old childhood friend comes back pretty often. All he wanted to now is rip that mask&sunglasses off the nerd's face just so he could confirm his suspicions and not be complaining so pathetically during his classes.

"Just because of that song...ugh." Yoongi sighed, clearly frustrated by being so nosey recently.

"What song?" Namjoon decided to ask since he had been noticing his best friend acting weird lately. The male looked trouble these days.

"Nothing." Yoongi slowly replied, still deep in thoughts.

"Hyung, clearly something is wrong, you haven't been coming to bully someone after school with us anymore and you have not been that socially active either." Namjoon said, worried for his own good.

"As I said it's nothing, you shouldn't worry about so don't suddenly get interested in my shit." Yoongi snapped, losing his temper faster than normal.

"But we should not keep secrets between the group hyu--"

"Like how you like Jin hyung." Yoongi deadpan sarcastically, now looking at Namjoon's bewildered face with total satisfaction in his smirk.

"H-how did you know hyung?" Namjoon whispered, body tensing at his leader's intimidating gaze he usually uses while bullying.

"Maybe stop giving those damn love eyes that wants to makes me vomit might help." Yoongi chuckled, enjoyed seeing his friend now unamused. "Don't worry I won't say a word."

"Phew thanks hyung." Namjoon heavily sighed in relief before adjusting himself back on his seat.

*Skip to the end of last period*

"Mission start." Yoongi licked his dry lips, confidence overloading in his smug smile.

Without wasting any more time, the bully headed towards the practice room and hide behind a pillar he has chosen, waiting for Jimin to approach so he could continue his genius plan.

5 minutes later...

"Aish I'm losing my patience, when is this kid gonna come?" Yoongi impatiently thought while peaking his head continuously if the younger would suddenly appear out of nowhere.

End of Yoongi's Pov

Jimin's POV

"Taemin hyung, are you coming to practice today?" Jimin asked on his phone, grabbing his stuff from the lockers before making his way to the practice room.

"Sorry Jimin, my old friend is coming over tonight." Taemin replied in an apologetic tone.

"That's fine, see you next week then!" Jimin said as he arrived in front of the practice room, getting ready to go inside.

"Okie, Bye." Taemin was the first one to hang up.

Once, Taemin hyung hunged up, I grabbed the handle of the practice door and was about to it until I heard...

"Chim Chim!"

"Tae I said don't call me that-" Jimin instantly whined as he rolled his eyes while turning around to meet a cold stare instead of his tanned friend's cheeky ones.

"Y-Yoongi?" The masked up male heavily stuttered.

"Follow me." The dark-haired bully demanded, coming forward to take my wrist forcefully before pulling me somewhere.

"Did he found out? No! This can't be happening." Jimin uneasily thought, trying to keep up with Yoongi's fast footsteps

"Yoongi let go, you are hurting me!" Jimin yelped at the slight pain on his wrist, attempting to get out of the elder's strong grip but it was no use.

The next thing I know is being pinned up by Yoongi roughly against the cold wall.

"Ahh!" Jimin cried out from the bully's sudden movement, his slender back being forced up against a cement wall.

"Listen here nerd, I don't know if you are the person I'm looking for but you are driving me insane so play nice." Yoongi hissed out as he stares at Jimin with something the latter can't make out.

I feel my cheeks heat up from the close proximity of our bodies and the position that we are currently in, one of Yoongi's hand is now pinning both of mines above my head and his sharp cat-like eyes are scanning me from head to toes.

"What are y-you d-doing?" Jimin asked shyly, avoiding Yoongi's dangerous gaze and stare down at the floor.

Unexpectedly, the playful bully just got to tilt his head to the right and lean closer until he reached the nerd's ear and whispered.

"Just checking you out baby." The dark-haired male whispered breathily and smirk, clearly enjoy teasing the smaller male who is blushing madly in front of him but he knew he didn't come here for this.

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

"Get on with it Yoongi, you have been wanting to know so badly, just rip that mask off like how you wanted to do since the beginning." Yoongi cunningly thought as his mind went blank with questions."What if he hates me? what if I can't recognise his face? What if he's not my Chim Chim?"

"Stop being a pussy that you have always been." Yoongi thought, mentally scolding himself.

"Here goes nothing."

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Thanks for reading 😇