"PLEASE!"

"I'm sorry. What?" He teased, continuing to tickle me.

"PLEASE NIALL! PLEASE!" I yelled, not being able to breathe because of my laughter. He finally stopped, and my breaths were loud and heavy. All of a sudden, there was banging on the bedroom door. We both froze.

"STOP HAVING SEX!" From what I could hear, it was Lou. "YOU GUYS ARE SO LOUD!"

Oh my. This was so embarrassing! I could feel my cheeks starting to burn.

Niall sat up from the bed. 'WE'RE NOT!" He yelled, loud enough so that Lou would hear him through the door.

"YEAH YOU ARE! ESPECIALLY KATIE!" He yelled back, his voice fading as he made his way downstairs. I covered my face with my hands so Niall couldn't see how red it was.

"WE'RE NOT HAVING SEX!" Niall shouted. Lou didn't respond.

"This is so embarrassing." I said, my face still covered with my hands. I heard Niall chuckling beside me. "Why are you laughing?" I asked, bewildered.

"You're just so cute!" He said as he removed my hands from my face and pinched my cheeks.

"Did you not just hear what Lou said?! He thinks we were having sex!"

"Don't worry about him!" He said with a wave of his hand. "He's only teasing!"

"Sure." I mumbled, falling back onto the bed and pulling the covers around myself.

"Hey! No more sleeping!" He said, ripping the covers off of my body. The cold air - courtesy of the air conditioner - sent my body into a shivering frenzy.

"What time is it?" I asked grouchily.

"Ten twenty-four a.m." He answer, reading the clock on his phone. "Come on! I'll make you breakfast!"

"Fine." I said, cracking a smile. Niall knew exactly what to do to make me smile. We got out of bed and made our way out the door and into the hallway, where I saw Zayn coming out of his bedroom.

In just his pyjama bottoms.

"Good morning." He said, walking up next to me. His morning voice made my knees weak.

Pull it together, Katie!

"Morning!" I said, looking up at him. He was a lot taller than me.

"So, were you guys actually having sex?" He asked simply.

I laughed.

"No. Niall just decided to tickle me at ten o'clock in the morning." I said sourly, glaring at Niall's back. He turned around and gave me a wide grin.

Jerk.

"Oh, okay." Zayn said with a smile. He then looked down at himself and must have realized that he was shirtless because he then said, "I-uh. I'm gonna go change. See you downstairs."

"So, what do you guys want for breakfast?" Niall asked, heading into the kitchen. I took a seat on the couch and let the boys answer. They all agreed on pancakes.

"Is that okay, Katie?" Liam asked. Awe! He was so considerate!

"Yeah! I love pancakes!" I smiled. He gave me a thumbs up and went into the kitchen to help Niall.

"Good morning, love." A deep voice whispered into my ear, starling me.

A very deep voice.

I turned my head to see Harry dressed in pyjama pants and a tank top.