Soon George is by my side with worry, "Welcome back bro" he half smiles sadly.

"Where's Cam?" I sit up ignoring my body in pain.

"You need rest bro" George says, I look at Hannah and she looks down avoiding my eyes.

I pull off my pulse oximeter that was clamped to my finger, my right arm in a cast and it hurts like fuck. I stand up groaning and a doctor appears wearing a long white coat.

"Hello Ace, I think it's best if you get some rest" he coaxes to lie back down but I don't.

"No, where's my wife...oh my god, is the baby okay?" I stand in front of him with a severely dry mouth as I limp in pain, unable to stay still as I feel my chin quiver.

"Ace, come sit in bed" Ma says.

"Tell me!" I raise my voice feeling my throat scratchy and dry as I try speak.

"We had to do an emergency c-section but your daughter is doing well and is recovering smoothly"

I have a daughter.

"What do you mean! She wasn't ready, my wife was only seven months!"

"Ace sweetie" Ma speaks but i ignore.

"My wife is she okay?"

He looks down to the clipboard in his hand, "She was hurt bad, the car hit her side resulting in more injury. She is yet to waken up and is under sedation to help the healing process. We're unsure how the baby survived such a harsh crash but miracles do happen and I'm sure your wife will waken up at anytime, she seems very strong"

"I want to see her"

"I think it's best if you get your rest because you suffered injury too, we can assure you she is getting medical attention an.."

"Ma!" I look at her, "Help me!" I beg. I just want to see my wife.

I feel my tears come as I sit back onto the bed thinking of my poor wife, it was my fault. We were arguing because I'm a dickhead but I could've sworn the light was green. "It's my fault!"

"Oh sweetie" Ma sits beside me and pulls me into her  embrace, I cry into her lap as she tires to sooth me by running her fingers through my hair, "She's strong, Ace" George says.

"I wanna see my wife" I wipe my eyes, pushing myself off of Ma's embrace, I stand up looking at the doctor. "I'll will search and rip this entire hospital down to see her"

He glances at Ma before nodding, "Follow me" he says, I follow him with a limp in this stupid hospital gown. We reach a few doors down and he opens a door walking inside, I walk in and my eyes immediately snap towards Cam laying on the bed with a tube down her throat to help her breath, "She isn't quite breathing on her own yet but we're hoping the sedation will help"

I limp over and pull the chair closing to the bed, I grab her hand parting her fingers to lace our hands together, "Hi munchkin" my chin trembles, "It's me...your flower" I chuckle to myself before breaking down into a bundle of tears, i hear the door close as I I lay my head on our locked hands and cry not knowing what to do.

After a rough five minutes of crying I look at her again, her face bruised with little cuts scattered around her face, her arms also in a cast.

"I'm so sorry" I grip her hand tightly trying not to cry.

I take a deep breathe and chuckles to myself because she would probably laugh at me, "We were wrong, we had a daughter not a son...I haven't met her yet but I'm sure she looks exactly like you" I bite on my button lip looking towards our hands, I take another deep breath.

"Remember before..when I told you to open your eyes, I need you to do that again..please" my eyes begin to tear up again.

"I can't raise our daughter all on my own, I need you..please just open your eyes. You need to come back to me, I can't live without you..please baby...come on" I lean forward kissing the back of her hand.

"We were suppose to raise our children together, watch them go off to college and start their own family as we become grandparents...we were suppose to grow old together, so you can't leave me not yet anyway.." I sniffle.

"You just have to wake up..for me and for our daughter because she needs her mummy"

I hear the door creak behind me and I glance around seeing Ash standing there staring at Cam laying lifeless on the bed.

His lip trembles and he turns away walking out, I stand up letting go of her hand and walk into the hall seeing Ash pace the hall frantically.

"I can't lose her too, she's the only family I have left!" I cries.

"She isn't the only family, you have a niece but..she isn't going anywhere"

"How can you be so sure?" He stops and looks at me.

I'm not.

"I can't lose her, Ace"

"Me either" I hold back my tears, I hug him as he cries onto my shoulder.

He pulls away and looks at me, "I have a niece Huh" I nod with a small smile.

"Asher!" I hear a Scottish accent.

We both glance down the hall seeing Ken in a suit walking our way.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" Ash shouts wiping his eyes.

"I'm here for you and your sister"

"She doesn't want you here" I say.

"You don't know what she wants!"

"Yeah he does, what do you want!?" Asher barks back.

"I'm here to see my daughter and my son, I want to be here for my family" he glances at me, "Can you give my son and I a minute, please" I look at Ash and he glances at me with a little nod, I turn around and back into Cam's room, limping back to the chair.

I grab her hand looking at her as i hold both my hands around hers, I sit for a few moments praying she'll wake up any minute, "You need to come back for Ash too, he needs you..we all do" I whisper, "I love you so fucking much" I begin to choke up again.

If she doesn't waken up I don't know what I'll do, I can't raise our daughter all by myself I just can't. I can't watch her grow up looking like Cam, It'll hurt too much. Just when we were happy it all fucks up because of me, I should've done something..I could've..I don't know..

The light was green...was it?

________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕