Chapter 63

Ace's POV

Ace's POV

I flip the burger in the pan and it begins to sizzles in the oil. Arms snake around my waist and I smile knowing it's Cam. Her head rests on my bare back and she sighs tiredly.

"Good nap?" I ask and turn around to her.

"Yeah, what time is it?" Her tired voice speaks and kissing my bare chest before sitting at the kitchen table.

"Twelve" I tell her.

When she sits down in my t-shirt, it reaches her mid thigh. You can see the tiny bump as the t-shirt tucks under her stomach, we still haven't told anyone but I think it's time because she's starting to show.

"Do you think we should start telling people?" I sit opposite her.

"Hmm" she shrugs and looks down rubbing her stomach.

"You're beginning to show and you can pop bigger than what you are, people will start to know"

"Okay, uhm...I will call Ash and Julia to tell him and then tonight we'll tell your mum and stuff"

I nod, she's now four months and has the smallest bump, she has begun wearing baggy clothes when at work and anywhere not in the house, when she's here she wears my t-shirts or walks around in a sports bra and shorts, she looks so hot and adorable with her bump, I know she'll look amazing when she's bigger.

I make her burger with extra pickles cause she seems to have a craving for pickles, peanut butter and ice which is strange but she does this dance when she eats each time as her face lights up with love..for the food. It's cute, I don't tell her that because I know she'll try stop it and I don't want that.

I sit on the bed fully dressed and ready to go as she frustratingly tries to find an outfit to wear, she put on a pair of jeans with a tight long sleeves top, she stood to the side and then huffed groaning and stomping her foot. I said it look nice even though her stomach was showing but her head snapped to me saying, "Then they won't be surprised when we tell them!"

Since then I've kept my mouth shut knowing it's the hormones, "This?" She turns to me, I look her up and down.

The dress white with black floral flower leafs, the dress resting off shoulder and ends mid thigh. "It looks great, baby"

She turns back around, "And I don't look pregnant..or fat?"

"No" I smirk. I almost want to laugh at how cute she is. Her hormones have been all over the place lately, one minute she was laughing at us goofing around and then she started crying and she didn't know why.