Chapter 44

Camila's POV

Camila's POV

"Ace?" I say, what happened down there?

"You know when I was gone...or dead I should say" he turns around in the chair holding his jack and coke in the hand that rests on the table, the other other rests on the armrest. His eyes glance at me for a split second before he looks at down at the jack and coke slowly swirling it around in circles.

"When I was 'dead' all I kept thinking was I needed to get back to you while I was being shot at, beaten and what kept me going was you, I stayed strong to get back to you and I thought we would tell each other everything because we aren't stupid teenagers anymore, so how come Brad was the one that told me you kissed him and not you! I thought Brad would be the one to shove it in my face..."

"Ace..." I feel my eyes well up. I can't believe Brad told him. I thought he didn't want anyone knowing.

"And you are not even denying it!" He raises his voice and I gulp listening to the hurt in his voice.

"I'm sorry Ace, I was upset and I thought you were gone and wasn't coming back.."

"You know if I were to kissed Julia because I know you look at her as a sister you would fucking hate me"

Even thinking about them kissing makes me want to hurl, "I'm so sorry" my tear drops and I wipe it away quickly.

"You know every time you are upset you kiss anyone that'll comfort you. You slept with Aiden because you needed comfort and could you honestly say if Brad didn't stop it, you wouldn't have slept with him?"

"I..." I freeze up.

"Thanks, that's great. You always do that when you need comfort don't know why I am surprised, so thanks for giving me the image of that" he sarcastically says.

I stand frozen unsure of what to say, I feel like I'll only make it worse with my big mouth.

"What if we were married and had an argument and you went to Aiden for comfort would you sleep with him again?"

"No, I wouldn't!"

"I fucking love you Cam, more than anything in the world so please leave me alone because I'm so fucking angry with you right now and I don't want to say something I'll regret" he holds his hand over his jaw.

"No, I want to fix this. I love you so much Ace"

"I know you do otherwise you wouldn't have tried to kill yourself...so, please just leave me alone with my thoughts" his jaw clenches as he turns back around.

"Ace.."

"Please!" His voice retrained.

I look down to my fiddling fingers and back up seeing him facing back towards the window as he stares down at the glass in his hand before emptying it.