Chapter 58

Camila's POV

I watch Ace as he struggles to tie his tie, I laugh sitting on the bed completely dressed waiting for him.

"You going to sit and laugh or help me?" He groans with frustration looking at me through the mirror behind him.

I stand up with a giggle and he turns to me, I loop the tie around and tie it perfectly as he looks down watching me, carefully like he's trying to remember how to do it.

"Can you believe it's their wedding day?" He says.

"I know, she's going to look so beautiful" I smile, I'm kind of nervous for Hannah and George's wedding because I know Skye will be there but I'm trying to stay positive about it.

"You nervous?" He says sounding nervous himself, I know he's nervous to walk up their as George's best man.

"A little" I shrug patting his chest implying I'm done.

"We're meeting Brad's girl too, do you not think it's weird that it's been like three months and we haven't met her?" He questions looking himself in the mirror one last time.

Brad has been home recently but he said him next tour is in a few weeks.

I shrug, "Maybe they're just taking their time and making sure it's serious until she meets your mum"

"Yeah, all I know is that she has a daughter and I'm sure he doesn't want to be a stepfather"

"You don't know that, he can really like this woman"

He shrug with an unfazed look, "You ready?" He looks at the black watch around his wrist which I had gotten him for Christmas.

I feel bad that all I got him was a watch, underwear and aftershave and he got us a vacation to Hawaii..Hawaii!!, and he also got me a pair of earrings and perfume with some sexy lingerie like usual. We're heading to Hawaii in April for our very first vacation together as an engaged couple and I can't wait. Is still feels weird..he's my fiancé, not my boyfriend..my fiancé and that makes my stomach do somersaults with nerves and excitement that one day I'll be calling him my husband.

I take one last look in the mirror making sure my classy hair up with little strands of curls hanging loose are fine and my floral blue tight dress has no unwanted creases. Ace and I just recently got haircuts for this wedding since they were needing cut again. My makeup is light with a little nude lipstick and some creamy pink and brown eyeshadow. I've put on weight these few months and I'm so glad I'm beginning to look like my old self again. My chunky thighs are now coming back but not entirely like they were before. I have a little bump for a tummy like I once had before and mostly all the fat has gone to my ass and a little on my face, which Ace loves to squash my cheeks together to annoy me.

We've been amazing these few months, only bickering about stupid things like what's for dinner and who picks the movie.

Ace said he has tried not to dip into the savings so we can spend money on our vacation, I've put some money in each time I'm paid from work and the rest goes towards groceries and medical bills.

Ace found work delivering parcels to have money coming in for the meantime, he's debating on applying to art school because he enjoyed it when he was younger. I think he should, his drawings were amazing and it's a beautiful talent but one minute he wants to then the next he doesn't.

Roxie's cast is off and she is definitely becoming her old self and we've had a blast taking her to the park and throwing the ball, she runs so fast to catch it it's unbelievable. We take care of Henry and Lilly to give Hannah, George and even Lillian some time alone when we take Rox to the park, I enjoy babysitting but I'm forever hoping that one day I'll be pushing my own daughter on the swings.