Chapter 25

Camila's POV

Camila's POV

I open my eyes feeling content, the room full with a little light shinning through the cracks of the curtain, I look to my left seeing Ace fast asleep. One arm above his head as the other one is stretched out beneath me, the duvet at his lower waist showing off his defined abs and muscly tattooed arms. He has more tattoos now, both sleeves are completed and one is connecting to the skull tattoo on his chest. He looks so hot and I feel truly lucky.

I roll on top of him laying my bare chest against his, I kiss his cheek before tracing lines on his face. I'm going to miss him and I have no idea how long he'll be gone for.

I move his head to the side exposing his neck where I've left a large hickey, I didn't mean it I got carried away. I kiss it lightly before trailing wet kissing down to his collarbone. His arm that was stretched out has whipped around my body, him still fast sleep.

I stop the trail and look at his face with admiration and smile to myself, I lightly touch his chin with my lips before kissing his lips again.

"Hmm" he hums and kisses me back in his sleep.

I giggle to myself like a little school girl, I begin to kiss down his broad chest, kissing over his skull tattoo. I leave wet warm kisses down his chest to his abs reaching the waistband of his boxers.

"Good morning munchkin" his croaky voice speaks, I look up to see him smirking down at me, his dimple on full show making him look adorable. I crawl back up his body before laying down on his chest.

"Morning" I smile and pecks his lips, his large hands hold my head in place as he lingers the kiss for longer.

"Hmm" he licks his lips, "You hungry?" He smiles.

"For what?" I cock a brow thinking dirty thoughts.

"Hold that hunger, I'll be back in a second" he rolls us over and kisses my lips before getting off the bed and leaving the room.

My phone rings and I read Julia's name, I answer quickly and her as always excited voice booms through the phone.

"Hi, I haven't heard from you in a while"

"I know..." I sit up holding the duvet to my chest, "I have something to tell you" my voice matching her excitement.

"Oh my god! You got in!" She practically screams.

"Noo, I don't know about that yet and..it was stupid, I don't even have the money but that's not what I was talking about"

"I'd help you Cam.."

"No" I don't want help, I want to do everything by myself and make myself proud and make mum proud, "I seen Ace.." I slowly says.