Chapter 55

Ace's POV

Ace's POV

"Right, i have the funniest joke!" Ash says.

"Oh god" I say rolling my eyes and we all laugh as Ash becomes enthused about telling us.

"What do you call..a lesbian dinosaur?"

We all stare at him waiting for him to tell us as I shrug.

"Lick-a-lotta-puss" he smacks his palms together with a huge smile, clearly proud of his joke. Frankie bursts out laughing.

"That was shite" Callum says, his Scottish accent thick.

"That was funny!" He defends.

"No" I shake my head but it's hard not to laugh, once we all stop laughing Ash glances towards the girls sitting on the couch, I know he's looking at Julia that's all he does.

"So, what's this thing with you and Julia?" I ask Ash.

Christian is sitting on the counter clenching a beer as Callum leans in between his legs on him. Aiden leaning over the island counter with a beer standing beside Frank as I stand beside Ash leaning back on the counter near the fridge, I stopped drinking not wanting to be falling over drunk while I head to bed with Cam tonight.

"I don't know, we haven't really spoke since I did things..to her..." he grins and then sighs
thinking about her, "When did girls become so complicated?" He glances back around to her.

When you fall in love with them.

"Tell me about it" Aiden scoffs and brings his beer bottle to his lips, chugging it down.

"Who you referring to?" Frankie asks and nudges his elbow.

"One minute they sleep with you then the next they're fucking someone else, all girls open their legs even if its for a night" he glances at me.

I know he's talking about Camila.

"Not all girls" Frankie shrugs, "Heather has only slept with me like I have her"

He ignores Frankie and keeps his eyes on me "Woman am I right Ace? They are always open wide..always" he lifts his beer bottle up to me getting ready to cheers, I can tell he's drunk but that won't stop me.

"What?" Asher says.

Without a second thought I hit the bottle out of his hand and grab him by his shirt, I can hear the bottle bounce off the floor and spill out, "You fucking what!?" My anger snapping quickly.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Frankie says trying to rip my hands from his shirt.

"Respect my ass!" I growl in his face.

"Ace stop it!" I hear Cam, worry laced through her words.

His face is holding shock as I stare deep into his eyes, Frankie finally rips me from his hold and pulls me back while Asher helps trying to stop me from launching forward.