Chapter 56

^Who has seen 365 Dni?^

Ace's POV

"I'm going to make sure I have everything if you want to take the case of water into the car" She kisses the corner of my mouth and heads upstair, I couldn't help but watch her as she walked away.

I turn grabbing the case of water when she disappears upstairs, I turn back around and see Aiden standing at the bottom of the stairs looking my way, he walks over and sits on the stool. I begin to walk away until his annoying voice speaks.

"She doesn't love you, you do know that right?"

I force a laugh turning back around, "You're just jealous because she friend-"

He cuts me off, "If she did, she wouldn't have kissed your brother when you were supposably dead"

My jaws ticks as I stare at his smug face, he's so fucking jealous it's unbelievable. Before he wouldn't see us together and this weekend he has seen us closer than ever, happy.

I sort controlling my anger, "If she didn't love me she wouldn't have agreed to marry me" his smug smile drops and now it's my turn to smile, I walk away with the case in my hand and head to the car. 

We haven't told anyone we're engaged yet, I didn't want to tell people because they'll ask "where's the ring?" So I asked to wait until I buy her the best ring because that's what she deserves.

"Hello Ace" Frankie mocks Camila's moans coming behind me as I put the case into the trunk of the car.

"Stop!" Asher warns from the back seat, I can't see him but I can hear him loud and clear.

I chuckle shaking my head, "Don't do that shit around her because it will embarrass her"

I'm trying not to think about Aiden's words but they keep creeping into my head, I wont allow him to mess Cam and I up because I know that is what he wants and I know jealously can make you do stupid things.

"Well at least it wasn't as loud as 'AH Julia, fuck!" He moans mocking Ash, "That shit was right next door and i didn't hear a peep out her" he jests provoking Ash, implying he has a small soldier.

I burst out laughing until I hear Julia and we all stop immediately, "Julia what?" She walks by the car.

"Nothing!" Frankie smiles innocently at her.

Aiden walks by seconds later to his own car where Julia is waiting for him, "Frankie would you help, you lazy piece of shit!" Heather shouts struggling to put bags into the trunk of their car.

"Duty calls" he huffs and turns around walking to his car.

I feel someone pinch my ass and I turn around seeing Cam's smiley face, "Hi!" She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me down to her height, "Fiancé" she whispers in my ear.