Chapter 31

Ace's POV

"Hey man" Frankie gives me a bro hug. His freshly cut thick black hair and newly shaven face which is weird because he normally his full facial hair, his eyes emerald green. He's the oldest out of all of us, he's thirty with a wife and kids. I've met them, they are all really nice and treated me like family.

"Did you enjoy time off?" I ask putting my bag down, Roxie lays beside it crossing one paw over the other.

"The usual, the kids running around screaming while my wife stresses" he chuckles, "What about you? How's the family?"

"They're great, Hannah gave birth a few days ago so chuffed I got to see the baby before leaving"

"That's good, was it a boy like they thought?"

"Nah..." I laugh shaking my head, "A girl, Lilly"

"Congratulations to them"

I nod, "Hey bitches!" Leo comes in dropping his bag, giving us both a hug. A few seconds later Zack comes in doing the same.

Leo has dirty blonde hair with ocean blue eyes and two deep dimples on his cheeks, he's the youngest out of all of us at the age of twenty. Zack's hair is dark brown and really short, he never leaves it to get long, he says he hates it long. His eyes olive green. He has a scar across his left eyebrow and a scruffy stubble facial hair. He's twenty-four like me.

"Is everyone ready for a long ass ten months" Zack says sitting down and putting his feet up.

"As ready as I'll fucking be" I sit down.

"Did you have fun with your girl, did she give you kisses goodnight?" Leo jests petting Roxie's head.

"I did indeed" I smirk as I think about Camila.

"What's that look?" Frankie says staring at me with amusement.

"What's what look?" I knit my brows together.

"Why'd you say it like that and smirk all weird" He gestures to my face narrowing his eyes trying to figure it out.

"I did no such thing"

"Yes you did, your face says it all" Leo laughs and I scoff trying not to expose myself.

"You're blushing, who's the girl? and I don't mean Rox this time" Frank smiles.

"Or guy we don't judge here" Leo grins.

I roll my eyes, "Definitely a girl"

Fuck!

"We've only heard you talk about one girl, we were beginning to think you made her up. So who's the unlucky girl this time?"

"Uhm..Cam" I suck it up and tell them, I'm expecting  them to tease and taunt me all the time now.

"Cam..the Cam?" He raises his brows.

"Wait, Camila! The girl you drilled on about for four years? The one we thought you was lying about?" It clicks into Zack's head about who I'm talking about.

"Yup" I nod.

"No shit! How'd you get her back?" Frank ask.

Frankie is like my brother in here, we've talked about almost everything and we have each other's back always. I've definitely made a friend for life.

"Just tried my damn hardest" I smile widely at the thought of her again.

These last three weeks were the best, it was the hardest shit leaving. We held each other for five minutes before I desperately needed to go, I told her to stay in my apartment whenever she likes and gave her the key. I'm hoping when I go back all her shit will be there and she'll be calling it home.