Chapter Twenty-Three

Four days ago, Kevin and Melissa sold their house and moved to L.A. Elijah and I talked about getting a house for the two of us. We went house hunting this week, and we found the perfect house. It is not too big and not too small. It's near the lookout that Vincenzo took me too. We are in the middle of the middle of the main house and Vincenzo's house. It took us two days to furnish the house and move into it.

Elijah left his office the same way so he won't have to work from home. I was a little suspicious of him these days, but I tried not to show it. I knew that he was hiding something from me. When I asked him why he bought a separate house for us he said, " Because I don't want my men to know that your sleeping with Vincenzo. I already had my security erase all the tapes of the both of you."

"So, that's what this is about?"

He laughs, and I hit his arm. "Yes, it is. I don't want my men to think I allow you to sleep with other men. They don't know that I have no say in the matter."

"If I find out that your sleeping with other woman."

He cut me off. "You'll cut off my penis. I know. Ever since you got kidnapped, you've become a bitch."

"Deal with it." I took off my seat belt before I leaned over him and moved his seat back.

He looked at me. "What are you doing?"

"Shut up and drive." I unbuttoned his pants and pulled it off his hips. His penis flew out of his boxers, and I climbed over onto his lap. "This car has tinted windows right." He nods at me, and I pushed down on him. I put my head on his shoulder, so he can see the road and I started grinding on him.

He groans and says, "Why are you doing this?"

"I'm showing you who you belong to. You won't be able to look at anyone sexually when I'm done with you." I started kissing his neck, and I rubbed my clit against his skin. I pushed my body against his as I rotated my hips and I felt the car shirt off the road. "Try not to kill us."

I kept rotating my hips as I unbuttoned the top part of his shirt and I started kissing his chest. He groans, and I looked up at him. "Eyes on the road." I heard him sigh, and I saw him open his eyes. I continued my torture on his body and every time I felt him tense up I would rotate my hips in the other direction.

I wouldn't let him cum until he tells me what he's hiding from me. He groans and says, "Stop torturing me."

"Why? I want to see how long it will take for you to break. Besides can't you see how horny I am. I came three times already and I'm not done yet." I pressed my clit harder against his skin and rotated my hips. "I love you."

I heard him sigh, and I looked up at him while I licked his nipple. I felt his body tense up again. "Can I cum now?" I didn't answer his question, and I heard him groan. "Melody." I pressed down harder on him as I rocked my hips into his stomach. "Fuck babe, stop."

"No. I'm about to cum." I bit down on his shoulder as we came together, and I felt his body shake. He pulled over on the side of the road, and he closed his eyes. I heard him whimper my name, and I kissed him. "Are you okay?"

He kissed me back, and I felt him push up into me. When his body stopped shaking, and he pulled away, he says, "I love you too." He started driving again, and I put my head on his chest. "We are almost at the house." I felt him getting soft, and I started kissing his neck.

He laughs, and I bit down on the skin. "You're still horny." I moaned out when I felt him get hard again. "I'll take that as a yes." I pushed down on him as I rocked my hips, and I heard him curse under his breath. "You will kill my penis."