Chapter Twenty

I didn't realize that I fell asleep until I felt someone touch my face. I opened my eyes, and I saw Elijah looking at me. "We've been looking everywhere for you."

"What time is it?"

He looks at his watch. "Two o'clock. We searched this entire house looking for you. Then I went down to the security room, and we looked at all the footage from the time you left my office."

"I was walking around, and I found this room."

He laughs. "I know. I didn't know if you would still be in here because there aren't any cameras in here."

"Well, this is my new favorite room in this house. I'm in love with your library."

I saw his jaw drop. "What about me?"

"You come in second place."

He laughs and says, "Oh really." I nod at him, and he moved closer to me. "Well, you're first place for me." Before I can say anything, he kissed me, and I pulled him closer.

I heard Dominic say, "Your reading Fifty Shades of Gray." I pulled away from Elijah, and I looked at the book on my lap.

"Yes, I am. I saw the first two movies and I want to read the book."

Elijah cut in and says, "I should get back to work. Vincenzo would you mind taking Melody out for a drive."

"Really."

He nods, and Vincenzo says, "Sure." I got up the same time Elijah did, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you."

He laughs and pulls me into his arms. He kissed me before he let go. "I love you too." I put the book back and followed them out of the room. Elijah walked with us to Vincenzo's car and he opened the door for me. "When you get back, I will cook us dinner."

"What's the occasion?"

He smiles and says, "We need to talk about us."

"Oh, so there's an us now."

He laughs, and I smiled at him. "Would you like to be an us?"

"I'll let you know when I get back." I kissed his cheek before I got into the car, and he closed the door. I put my seat belt on and looked at Vincenzo.

He smiles and looks at me. "Hold on to your seat because this will be a rough ride." I shook my head at him and I grabbed onto the seat when he started speeding out the gate. I looked back, and I saw two cars following us. "I don't go anywhere without a little backup."

"Can you slow down?"

He laughs, and I looked at him. "In my head I pictured you saying that while I am in you."

"Vincenzo."

I looked away from him as he turned a corner. "Sorry." I looked over at him, and I saw him pull on his pants. "I really need to get laid or I may do something terrible. Then you might hate me, and I would never forgive myself."

"What will it take to get you to stop thinking about me like that?"

I saw him look at me from the corner of his eyes. Then he says, "I want to suck on your breasts and your vagina, while I jerk off."

"If I give in and let you do that, will you find someone else to fantasize about?"

He laughs as he hesitated to answer my question. "I can't guarantee that I will. Maybe if I get to do that, it'll make my attraction to you worse."

"So, it doesn't make a difference then." I felt the car stop, so I looked around and I saw that we are in the middle of the woods. "Where are we?"