Chapter Twenty-One

They have trapped me in this smelly room since I got here. Lorenzo finally unchained me from the wall and he handcuffed me to a bed. I sat up when the door opened, and the lady that brought my food walked in. She's the only woman I've met since I've been here, and she would always tell me what day it is. I've been here for a week now and I haven't seen Lorenzo since the first day.

I knew my good luck ended when the door opened again, and he walked into the room. I looked up, and I saw him in sweatpants and a shirt. He walked over to me and I moved as far away from him as I could. He laughs and says, "You can't run from me, Melody." I saw him pull a pocketknife out of his pocket and he moved closer to me.

He grabbed the end of my dress and cut it open. Then he grabbed the top and cut it down to the bottom of my bra. I tried to push him away with my leg, but he held me down. He pulled on the middle part of my bra, and he cut through it. It exposed my breasts to him, and I felt his hand on my thigh.

He got off the bed, and he grabbed another handcuff before he walked over to me. I kept fighting him as he tried to grab my left leg. He slapped me, and I fell back on the bed. He handcuffed my left leg to the bottom of the bed before he left the room. I started crying as I looked down at my exposed body.

I looked out the window, and I saw that it was getting darker. When the room was dark, I heard the door open again. I couldn't see anyone, but I felt four hands on my body. The first set of hands moved to my breasts while the other set moved between my thighs. I tried keeping my legs together, but the person got mad and he climbed on top of me.

I felt his naked body against my leg and I felt him rip off my thong. "Please, don't."

The guy laughs and says, "I would let you get away tonight, but you fought me."

The other guy started laughing. "I want her breasts. You can have her pussy." I knew that the voice belonged to Lorenzo. He started sucking, licking and biting my left nipple. I felt the other guy's tongue against my vagina.

I kept trying to fight them, but they were too strong. I felt him move from between my thighs and he put the head of his penis against me. As he pushed in the door flew open, and his body fell on mine. I felt blood running out of his arm and I started screaming. When the light came on I had to blink to adjust to it.

I saw Elijah, Vincenzo, Angelo, William, Kevin and Dominic standing in the room with blood all over them. They rushed over, and I felt someone grab the guy on me. I watched as Kevin looked away when he saw my exposed body. When they finally got the handcuffs off, I put on Elijah's sweater. Kevin looked at me. "What did they do to you?"

Elijah cuts in and says, "Now's not the time. We need to get out of here." When he tried to touch me, I moved away from him. Kevin shook his head at them, and he moved over to me.

I looked at him as he says, "She won't let any of you touch her." He opened his arms, and I walked into them. "Let's get out of here." I took his hand, and I followed them out the door. I saw dead bodies all over the place.

When we got outside I saw more dead bodies. "Did you kill everyone?"

Kevin looked at me. "Not everyone." I looked around, and I saw all the innocent people that tried to help me while I was here. "They helped us get to you and they will clean up this mess when we leave."

Lorenzo's son walked over to me. "Melody I'm sorry for what my father did to you. I tried to talk him out of it, but he locked me in the basement."

"All of you were the only people who helped me while I was here and thank you for that."

He nods at me as he says, "I know that he would have raped you if I didn't stop him. No woman deserves that kind of torture." I looked away from him. "You should get out of here." I nod at him as I followed Kevin, and he wrapped his arm around me.