Chapter Twenty-Two

It's been a week since we killed Lorenzo and Rossi. Liam and Faith came back from their honeymoon and we filled them in on what happened. My parents' house got burned down with all their things in it. Now that I'm finally safe again everything is about to change. I'm standing in Elijah's office with the most important people in my life.

Kevin looked at me and he says, "It's time for us to go home." He pulled Marissa in his arms, and they looked at me. "You don't need us anymore."

"I'll always need you." I hugged them before they left the office.

I looked at Vincenzo as he says, "We have to go back home too."

"Everyone's leaving."

Dominic laughs, and I looked at him. "I'm not."

Angelo cuts in and says, "All you have to do is call us and we'll be here."

Vincenzo walked over to me. "Can I talk to you alone?"

"Sure." I looked at Elijah. "I'll be back." He nods, and I walked out of his office with Vincenzo.

We walked to his bedroom, and he pushed me against the door when we closed it. Before I could say anything, he kissed me. When he pulled away he says, "I hope you can come visit me."

"I'll let you know." He pulled a phone out of his pocket, and he gave it to me. "What's this for?"

He sighs, and I looked at him. "I know your phone's connected to Elijah's. You can use this one to talk to me. My personal number is in it."

"I can't hide this from Elijah." He sighed, and he took the phone from me. I watched as he got down on his knees in front of me and he put his head on my stomach. "Vincenzo."

He looked up at me. "Say my name again."

"Vincenzo." I watched as he smiled at me, and he went under my dress. I felt his lips against my thighs and his tongue traced the outside of my thong. "Vincenzo."

He got out from under my dress and he said, "If you keep saying my name like that, I will take you against this door." I looked down at him as I took off my clothes and walked to his bathroom. I looked back, and I saw him following me. I put my hair up as I got into the shower and I felt his breath against my vagina.

He licked, suck and caress me until I came in his mouth. Then he got up, turned me around and pushed into me. I moaned out every time he hit my weak spot and I felt his breath against my neck. I turned my head to him, and he kissed me. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

When I pulled away to catch my breath, he got down on the floor and he pulled me down on him. I put my head on his shoulder while he helped me move up and down. I put my hands against the wall when he started pushing harder into me. He kissed me, and I moaned against his lips. I felt his body get tense and my walls tightened around him.

We came together, but he didn't stop, and I felt my walls tighten around him more. I came again, and he smiled at me when I looked at him. "We should probably get dressed before they come looking for us." I got off him, and we turned on the shower. When we finished showering, we got dressed, and I watched as he started packing his clothes.

I sat down on the bed and I helped him pack. He kissed me, and I held onto his face. We pulled away when someone knocked on the door. He went to open it and I saw Elijah, Dominic and Angelo walk in behind him. Elijah looked at his suitcase. "Are you done packing?"

Vincenzo looked at me as he says, "No, I'm not."

I looked at Dominic as he says, "Melody, can we talk?"