Chapter Eight

I always dreamed that I would wake up with a kiss from the man that I love. When I opened my eyes, I saw some guy standing over me. I opened my eyes wide before I moved away from him, and I almost fell off the bed. I turned on the light fast and I saw William standing on the other side of it. "William, you scared me."

He looks at me as he says, "Sorry."

"When did you get here?"

I watched as he looked at his watch. "About half an hour ago."

"What are you doing in here?"

I got up from the bed to put more room between us and he walks over to me. I kept backing away from him. "I wanted to see you."

"Where's Elijah?" When my back hit the wall, he pushed his body against mine.

He puts his hands on both sides of my head. "He went out for a drive." Before I could say anything else he kissed me, and I tried pushing him away.

When I finally got him off me, I saw Elijah standing by the door looking at us. "Elijah." He walked out the room before I could explain, so I turned and slapped William. "You are an asshole." I ran after Elijah and I found him walking out the front door. "Elijah."

He turned back to me. "What Melody, what do you want?"

"I want to explain what happened."

He walks over to me, and he grinds his teeth. "I saw what happened."

"No, you didn't, you just walked in on the last part of it."

He looks behind me before he looks at me. "Do you like William?"

"I don't even know William."

He laughed at that. "You don't even know me."

"I know, but I've been spending more time with you than with him."

He pulls me close to him. "Why did you kiss him then?"

"I didn't kiss him, he kissed me and maybe if you stayed a little longer you would have seen me slap him."

Before I can say anything else he kissed me, and I kissed him back. When he pulled away he says, "Who's kiss did you enjoy?"

"Yours." I blushed as I started saying that and looked away from him. "You're the only person who I want to kiss me."

He laughs as he says, "Good." I looked at him as he smiled at me. Then he slammed the front door, and he walked back towards the stairs. "Now I have someone's ass to kick." I followed him to his room, and I watched as he grabbed William by his shirt. "Why did you kiss Melody?"

William laughs as he says, "I wanted to see how she would react."

Elijah looked at me before he looked at William again. "You think this is funny, don't you?" Before William can say anything, Elijah drags him over to the door and I walked into the room. "Get out, the only person I want in here is Melody." William looked at me before he left the room and I looked at Elijah. "He's so lucky that he's one of my men or I would have put a bullet through his head."

I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and he followed me. "Can I help you?" I looked at him before I picked up my toothbrush. I saw him walk past me in the mirror and I heard the shower turn on. When I finished brushing my teeth, I turned around, and I saw him taking off his clothes. "Really, you couldn't have waited until I left the bathroom."

He started laughing, and I couldn't help it. I looked at his muscular chest and the way his muscles flexed as he moved around. When I saw his hands move down to his pants, I looked at him fast before I ran out the bathroom. I heard him laugh as I threw myself on his bed and hid my face in the pillow. I looked over at the time and I saw that it's almost 6 o'clock in the morning.

When he came out the bathroom he says, "Guess what day it is?"

"Is it the day I turn pretty?"

He laughs as he says, "No." I looked at him as he walked to his dresser. "You're already beautiful."

"If you say so."

He walked over to the end of the bed. "Well now, that I think about it." Before he can even finish that sentence, I threw the pillow at him. I watched as he moved out of the way and the pillow fell on the floor. I saw his jaw drop, and he grabbed onto my ankles. "Now that wasn't necessary."

"You're an idiot." I laughed as he pulled me down towards him. He leaned over me, and I looked up at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He didn't answer my question, so I hid my face in my hands. "Stop looking at me like that."

He moved my hands from in front of my face. "I will not stop looking at you and you need to get ready."

"Why?"

He sighs and says, "We are going out with Faith and Liam."

"Where?"

He pulled me up from the bed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Why do you ask so much questions?"

"Because it's the only way I can find things out."

He looks at me. "Is that supposed to be sarcasm?"

"I can neither confirm nor deny that." I looked at him as he thought about what I told him. "Now if you will excuse me I need to go change." He wrapped his arms tighter around me and I put my hands on his chest. My heart started racing as I felt him move his hands down to my waist.

I looked at him. "You are right about one thing."

"What's that?"

I watched as he smirked at me. "You need to get pretty." He let go of me and walked back over to his dresser.

"Says the guy who thinks I am beautiful."

He laughs and says, "I can neither confirm nor deny." I threw the pillow at him when he wasn't looking, and it hit him in his head. "That." I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom. "Melody you will have to come out of there, eventually."

I laughed as I got dressed and I put my ears by the door to see if I can hear anything. I couldn't hear anything, so I opened the door a little, and I peeked out into the room. I walked out of the bathroom when I didn't see or hear him. I didn't know where he came from, but he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Elijah put me down."

He laughs as he hits my ass. "No."

"Why?" I tried to raise up a bit, but I couldn't, so I just looked at his ass while he walked out the room. I hit his ass, and he stopped walking, but he didn't say anything. I felt him move his hand up my thigh and I started moving around. "What are you doing?"

He laughs and says, "You can't hit my ass and get away with it." He started walking again, and I felt him move his hand back down my thigh. "Are you even wearing underwear?" My jaw dropped as he asked me that question.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

I didn't realize what I told him until I heard him say, "You want me to find out?"

"I didn't mean it like that."

He laughs as he says, "Oh really."

"Yes, now get your mind out of the gutter."

When he reached the bottom of the stairs he put me down, but he didn't let go. I looked up at him. "You don't want to know where my mind is."

"I think I already know. Besides, I can feel how hard you are right now."

I saw him blush and before he can say anything Liam cuts in. "I wonder who made him hard."

Faith laughs and says, "Maybe he's thinking about Melody naked."

I started blushing, and I hid my face in Elijah's chest. He laughs. "I will never tell."

Liam laughs and says, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, we are." Elijah took my hand as we followed them out of the house and we got into a black Mercedes Benz. "How many expensive cars do you own?"

I looked over at Elijah. "All I can say is a lot."