Chapter Seven

Everyone sat around the table, and the servers put the food down in front of us. We sat quietly until Mr. Luciano says, "Liam, what brought you by today?"

Liam clears his throat. "Business." The room was quiet again, and I saw Liam staring at Elijah. Faith looked at me when I looked at her, and she lifts her shoulders. No one spoke after that, and when we finished eating, we went back outside.

"How long are you two staying here?"

Faith looked at Liam. "Two more days."

She looked at the pool before she looked at me. "You want to go swimming."

"I don't have a bathing suit."

She smiles and says, "It's marvellous that I brought two then." She grabbed my hand before I can say anything and pulled me upstairs with her. We went into the guest bedroom, and she opened her suitcase. She threw a two-piece bathing suit at me and I went into the bathroom. After I put it on I noticed that it was a little revealing.

I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. "This is a little too revealing."

I heard her sigh, and I looked at her. "No one will see you in the water and you can wrap a towel around your body now."

"Fine." I went into Elijah's room and I got my towel. We met in the hallway and we went downstairs together. When we walked back outside, Elijah and Liam were still there. "This is awkward."

Faith laughs and says, "Melody, you and I both know that Elijah will see you naked someday."

"Faith." I looked over at Elijah and I saw his face red. Liam started laughing, and I turned away from them. "You are unbelievable."

She looks at me. "Yeah, but you still love me." I shook my head at her, and we walked over to the guys. She took off her towel first and looked at me. Before I could say anything, she pulled my towel away from me. I knew that Elijah was watching me, but I didn't look at him.

"Are you happy now?"

She laughs and says, "Yes now let's go in the pool." I followed her to the pool, and I felt eyes on my ass. I turned a little, and I saw Elijah's eyes on my ass. I stepped down on the first step with Faith and we got pushed into the water. When I came back up I saw Elijah and Liam laughing at us.

I looked at Faith, and she smiled at me. "It's on." She nods, and we swam to the stairs. We got out of the pool and they started backing away from us. "Why do you keep walking away from me? All I want is a hug." He started running away, and I ran after him.

When I finally caught up with him I pushed him into the pool. He swam back up to the top, and I started laughing at him. He came out of the pool and took off his clothes. "It is definitely on now." I looked at his muscular chest as he took off his shirt.

I didn't even realize that he started walking towards me until Faith screams, "Run Melody." She grabbed my hand, and we ran around the pool, before they grabbed us and jumped in. When we swam back up to the top, we started splashing each other. I didn't realize that Elijah, and I were getting closer together until he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist while we laughed at each other.

When we stopped laughing, we looked between us. He let go of me fast and I moved away from him. I heard Faith say, "Why did you two move away from each other so fast?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." She laughs, and we went back to swimming. I started floating on my back and I felt someone close to me. I looked over, and I saw Elijah looking at my body. I swam over to him and he looked in my eyes before he moved my hair out of my face.

I felt him pulling me closer, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled my legs up, so I wrapped them around his waist while he swam around. I felt my back hit the pool wall, and he smiled at me. I saw him look at my lips before he kissed me. "Aww." We pulled away from each other, and I looked at Faith.

"I think I will go take a shower now." I swam to the stairs, and I grabbed my towel before walking to the door and up to Elijah's room. I took my time in the shower, and after I finished, I put on my dress. When I walked out the bathroom, I saw Elijah walking into the room.

He looked at me and says, "Why did you run away after I kissed you?"

"You told me to slap you every time you kiss me. But I couldn't slap you in front of them."

He walks over to me. "Do you like when I kiss you? Or do you want to slap me?" Before he could kiss me again, I stopped him.

"You should probably go take a shower now." He sighed before he walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I let out the breath I was holding before I laid down on the bed. I let my legs hang off the edge while I looked at the ceiling. I didn't realize that I got lost in my thoughts until I saw him leaning over me.

He pushed my legs a part, so he can stand between them. Then he put his hands on both sides of my head. I looked up at him. "I've been trying to get your attention for a few minutes now."

"Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts."

He looks at me as he says, "What are you thinking about?"

"Why you would keep kissing me? You always say that we shouldn't do that, but you keep doing it."

I looked up at him, and I saw him looking at my lips. He leaned down a little, and brushed his lips against mine, "I can't tell you that."

"Why?"

He sighs and says, "Do you always have to question everything that I say?"

"Yes, I do. It's the only way that I can get you to talk."

He laughs, and I looked at him. "I talk all the time."

"I know, but you only answer what you want to answer. Whenever there's a question concerning us you don't answer it."

He looks at me again. "There isn't even us."

"You know that, that's not what I meant."

He says nothing for a few minutes and when I looked at him I saw his eyes on my lips. "They're so soft." Before I can say anything, he kisses me again, and I kissed him. He groans into the kiss as I ran my hands through his hair. "So soft."

I pushed him off me, and I got off the bed. "You really need to stop doing that."

He sighs, and says, "I know, but I can't help it." He ran his hand through his hair before he looked at me. "You're so beautiful, sweet, caring and you make me feel different from everyone I've ever been with."

"How do I make you feel different?"

He dropped back on the bed. "I feel more alive around you. You make me smile even when I don't want to. I get jealous when I see you talking to other guys. I like you Melody and the only way I know how to show you that is by kissing you."

I walked over to him and I put my hand on his thighs. He looked down at me, but he said nothing. I laid down next to him and he pulled me into his arms. "Normal people ask the person they like out on a date before they kiss them."

He laughs and says, "Well, we're not normal people."

"True, but it wouldn't hurt to try new things."

He turned on his side to look at me. "Would you go on a date with me if I asked you?"

"Maybe."

He got up and leaned over me. "Will you go on a date with me?"

"I would love to." I moved up to the pillows, and he followed me. He turned off the lights before he laid down and pulled me into his arms. I felt his breath against my neck as I started falling asleep. "Goodnight Elijah."

He sighs and says, "Goodnight, Melody."