Nancy Northrope- Jiper

I take requests! It doesn't matter the ship, single, or whatever, I'll do it! Thanks!

~~~

NN pov

    I was strutting around my kingdom, um, excuse me, school- Lance Academy. Every boy had fallen head over heels for me the moment I walked on campus, and every girl girl wanted to be me. Well, except one- Piper Grace. I don’t know why though, my luscious caramel locks were superior to the choppy braided mess she called hair, and my crystal blue eyes were much prettier than her freaky kaleidoscope ones. And she always dressed like she pulled her clothes out of a dumpster, while I had clothes straight off the run-way. Since my mom was a model, I got new fashion WAY sooner than anyone else.

    Anyway, I was walking down the hall when I saw IT staring at a photo longingly. I walked over to her, my handmaidens excuse me, “friends” following.

    “Whatcha looking at, loser?” I asked. “None of your business bitch!” she snapped back, turning her back to us. Before she could react, I snatched the picture away. I looked at it and saw that it was a picture of her with eight other, incredibly attractive people. All of them were scraped, dirty, and sweaty, but beaming at the camera looking happy to be alive.

    There was a guy with his arm around Piper’s waist, and kissing her cheek. He had army cut blond hair and electric blue eyes. He basically looked like a blond superman. Making bunny-ears on Superman, was a latino grease elf. The guy next to him had dark black hair and an incredible tan. The most attractive thing about him was his mesmerizing sea green eyes. Unfortunately, he looked taken because he was staring lovingly into the eyes of the grey eyed, blonde haired beauty in his arms. The only thing amiss about both of them was the broken looks in their eyes and the matching grey streaks in their hair. Next to them, was a buff Asian guy with a buzzcut. On his back was a girl about 13 with cocoa colored skin, dark frizzy hair and gold eyes. Although the age difference, I suspected that they were a couple. On either side of theme there were two people who didn’t seem to be a couple with anyone in the picture. Next to the Asian guy was a tall girl with dark hair in a braid and a great tan. She was wearing a strange purple cloak, which seemed to give her a sense of pride. The boy standing next to Purple Cloak had dark shaggy hair, obsidian eyes, and a pale olive complexions. Definitely goth, though he wasn’t wearing all black. In place of a black shirt, he was wearing a garish Hawaiin shirt. Though he was beaming, it looked like the a smile was not an often occurrence for him.

    “Give that back Nancy!” Piper screamed, tearing the picture out of my hands. “Wow Piper. You have a true talent. Photoshopping is definitely your calling. Now way you have friends and a boyfriend THAT hot.” I scoffed, flipping my perfectly styled hair.

    “Actually, some of them are my family. The blond girl, the hispanic, the Asian, and the girl in the purple cape are my cousins. The rest are my friends. Well, except the blond guy. That’s my hu… boyfriend.” She said, but she caught herself saying something else. I opened my mouth to say something sassy, but, luckily for her, the bell for class rang. No worries, I would interrogate her about it after school was over.

~~~~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH    ~~~~

    I had sat down with my “cliche” - really, they were just people that I allowed to come near and ‘befriend’ me- when I realized that I hadn’t done my hourly makeup and hair primp session.

    I excused myself and walked to the nearest bathroom, where I ran into her. “Hello, slob.” I sneered at her. I chose the mirror farthest from her. “Clown” she spat. Suddenly, a girl I had never seen before walked in. Immediately, her eyes widened at the sight of Piper. Then, her features started changing to reveal glowing eyes, one donkey and one metal leg, a scorched ‘Goode’ cheer uniform and… fangs. “Piper! We finally meet!” she snarled. Piper turned around and when she saw the thing in front of me, she didn’t even bat an eyelash.

Mortals meet Demigodsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें