Jiper- David Ericson (NM/RP)

This one is not really my idea, but I have no clue where I got it from... so I'm apologizing in advance if the same idea is on yours.

David's POV

 I was sitting in Ms. Turner's biology class. Gods of Olympus I hated her. Her goal was to be the meanest teacher at UMS-Wright Preparatory School.  Oh, just a bit of information, the gods revealed themselves. They say they have children, but they refuse to come out of hiding.

 Anyway, so I was sitting in this horrid class when a phone rang. Uh-oh. Whenever someone had a phone go off in her class, she made them answer on speaker phone. And unless it was a telemarketer or something, you have to stay on for two minutes, and you can't tell them you are on speaker. I looked over to see who the unfortunate person was. And it was none other than Piper Mclean.

 This girl, she is beautiful. But its a natural beauty. With her unevenly cut hair, regular t-shirt and shorts, and make-up less face, she was gorgeous. She had kaleidoscope eyes that mesmerized anyone who looked at her, a natural tan, and looked like she had a Cherokee heritage. I don't have a crush on her. In fact, I  have a girlfriend. Her name is Lacy Summers (Idk her actual last name, so I just made one up.) who has the same eyes as Piper, but I am perfectly content with the relationship I am in. I don't know why she goes out with me. I have plain brown hair and eyes, I'm geeky, I have just gotten rid of my braces, and I have ADHD and dyslexia. I also have a knack for building things. But, she has ADHD and dyslexia too.

 Sorry, back to the story. Anyway, Piper had a light blush, but then looked at the color idea, and her blush deepened. She put it on speaker phone. "H-hello?" 

"PIPES! You gotta get back to camp soon! CJ is coming for war games and bringing the entire camp!" A masculine voice answered. 

"Jason, you know I have school, and that you have to wait to call me. Besides, CJ comes over every week! What's so big about this week?" She answered in an exasperated voice. Wait. Who's at a camp in the middle of the year?  

"They're bringing Hannibal. And, Frank and Reyna are coming! C'mon! You haven't seen Frank since August!! By the way, Octavian isn't coming. Apparently, he's still in the infirmary from when he called you Beauty Queen." 'Jason' answered. 

"Nuh-uh! That was a month ago! I didn't even hit him that hard! I just punched him in the gut!" Piper replied. What?! Sweet Piper hit someone? 

"Yeah, apparently, while running away from you, he ran into Annabeth and offended her in someway, so she beat him up. Again. I was also told that you found him again and threatened him with Katroptris?" I could hear him raising a single eyebrow at that last part. Piper looked nervous. 

"Yeaaah. About that. He told me that I held back the quest and didn't do anything to conquer Dirt Face. So I might have given him a couple scratches with Katoptris and then persuasively told him to stab himself in the foot. And then I said I'd chop his fingers off if he ever said something like that again." Our jaws dropped. Piper had cut someone and then threatened to hurt them?! Who was this girl. 

"Ok. Well, he deserved. The scrawny asshole. Anyway, your coming right?! Please please please please please please please please please ple-" 

"Alright! But only if you pick me up after school! And you have to bring Lacy!" 

"Ok!! See you then! Love you!" 

"Love you more!" Funny that she knows a girl named Lacy.

 She looked up and seemed to realize that we were all staring at her. "What? Many people say 'Love you' to their boyfriend. When we gaped at her in shock, she said "Yes, I have a boyfriend. You can meet him after school."

~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 After school, we all congregated on the steps. I didn't really care about Piper's boyfriend. Lacy was picking me up today, and finally taking me to meet some of her friends. She said she would be riding with one of them.

 Finally, a blue [Insert fancy car name] rolled up with Lacy in the passenger side. I started walking toward where it was parked and went in to hug Lacy, when someone else beat me to it. "Lacy! I missed you! How's camp?" Lacy knows Piper? Huh. Must be a coincidence. Suddenly a guy with close cropped blond hair, striking blue eyes and a scar on his upper lip went up behind Piper and wrapped his arm around her waist. This must be Jason. I went up and gave Lacy a hug and a kiss when she and Piper were separated. "David, you know Lacy?" Piper asked me when she saw me with my arm around her. 

"Yeah. She's m-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was shoved to the ground by a giant dog with glowing red eyes. Then, the dog was gone in a shower of golden dust. Standing over me was Lacy, holding a bronze dagger. "What was that?" I asked. 

"A hellhound. Looks like your a demigod. You need to come with us. Now that you know, you are going to be attracting more. And since me, Jason and Lacy are here, that's triple the scent."

 "Why would you attract monsters?" some dick said from the crowd. 

"Oh. I forgot you don't know my real identity. Allow me to reintroduce myself. I am Piper Grace, demigod daughter of Tristan Mclean and Aphrodite. Freer of Hera, one of the Seven, defeater of Gaea, and Khione, goddess of natural beauty and wife of Jason Grace." She said. 

"Jackson?" some bimbo got Jason's name wrong while trying to say his name in a 'seductive' tone, "Why would you  marry a freak like her, when you can have me?" He gave her a disgusted look. 

"Because I am Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, roman form of Zeus, one of the Seven, defeater of Krios, freer of Hera, defeator of Gaea, survivor of two wars  husband of Piper Grace, and god of windcurrents." I looked at Lacy and she just shurgged. 

"I'm Lacy Summers, daughter of Aphrodite and survivor of the Giant War. And apparently you're David Ericson, son of Hepheastus, god of forges. Do me a favor. Don't go make a boat explode." When  I gave her a confused look, she said, "The last time one of my sisters fell in love with a son of Hepheastus, he died blowing up an enemy boat, and she died trying to make up for being a traitor. And the Fates just love to repeat history, so I would not like that to happen to us."

 When I went to camp, I became a fantastic worksman and marksman. 3 years later, Lacy and I are engaged. This was how I found out I was a demigod and met Jiper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I know, not my best chapter. But I did this one kinda quickly, so yah. Also, if you like crossovers, I have another story that is a Marvel, Harry Potter and PJO/HOO crossover, so if you could check it out, I would appreciate it. Thanks!