Nancy Bobofit (Ship spoilers)

There is mist in this, but she's a demigod. Yeah, probably a bit OC, and there are a couple BOO spoilers in there but, only on the relationships. Sorry for the prolonged wait! 

Disclaimer: I am not, and never will be a middle aged man. Therefore I do not own the Percy Jackson series. Or the Heroes of Olympus series. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nancy P.O.V.

I had just arrived at this place called Camp Half-Blood. Apparently I was the daughter of some god. I had always been good at stealing, so they thought I was the daughter of Hermes. Guess they were right, because a glowing caduceus appeared above my head. They sent me to cabin 11 to get settled before dinner. There I met my new brothers and sisters. Connor and Travis stole my wallet. Twice. I got a lot of mischievous grins, that I recognized from every time I looked in the mirror. I was related to ALL of these people? Dam dad, you need to stay on Olympus more.

The conch horn blew, signalling it was time for dinner. After lining up with the rest of the cabin, we all walked to the Pavilion in a not-so orderly manner. The centaur guy, Chiron, made a speech and then the food was served by nymphs or something. Then, everyone got up and started scraping like half their meal into a fire. What the hell?! The only reason I did it was because someone told me it was a sacrifice to the gods and they ‘liked the smell.’ Ew.

On my way back from burning my food, I saw a face that looked strangely familiar. He was sitting at the head table, laughing with a girl who looked a little green. I asked one of my cabin mates, Chris maybe? I don’t know, “Who’s that sitting at the head table. The one with the curly hair and wispy goatee.” “Oh, that’s Grover and his fiance, Juniper.”

Grover?! He was a demigod? “He’s a demigod?” I asked. Chris laughed, “No! He’s a satyr.” A satyr? “Then why didn’t he smell me in 6th grade? We went to the same school and had the same classes for a year.” I asked. He looked at me, “What school did you go to?” “Yancy Academy” “Percy probably covered your scent. Not to mention the Fury that masqueraded as your teacher for half the year.” He answered. “Percy? As in Percy Jackson?” I laughed, expecting him to laugh with me. Percy was probably some loser son of Hypnos, (AN no offense to any Hypnos child that is reading this) but Chris didn’t look amused. He actually looked curious as to why I was laughing. “Yeah, that’s him. Percy is a two-time hero of Olympus. He’s the son of Poseidon and he fell into Tartarus for his girlfriend, Annabeth Chase. And survived.” Huh. The little wimp I bullied in sixth grade is a kick-ass son of the sea god? Who’d a thunk it?

“Well, what did Grover do to earn a seat up there with Mr. D?” Expecting to hear something like, ‘Oh, he’s just the servant boy of the wine god.’ or something, so you could understand my surprise when another cabin mate leaned over while laughing, “You’re kidding right? Grover freaking Underwood found the god Pan, which by the way, satyrs have been trying to do for centuries, became the freaking Lord of the Wild, found the most powerful demigods of our era, not to mention his effort in both wars. The only people who deserve to be up there more are Percy, Annabeth, and Nico di Angelo. But Percy and Annabeth are A) too humble B) Never here C) despise Mr. D. So they won’t take it. They prefer to sit at the table reserved for our huge war heroes. Which is why our senior counselors don’t sit with us. Also, the Greek portion of the seven, and Jason, sit there. Clarisse sits there, occasionally taking Chris with her, and whenever Thalia is here, she sits there, leaving her second in command in charge during dinner. Oh and the reason Nico doesn’t sit up there with Mr. D. is because, although he is here WAAAY more often, he and his boyfriend, Will Solace, sit at the hero table. So, the seat went to Grover, who had no choice in the matter. All gods and/or Lords of the Wild are required. New rule Chiron made. Y’see Mr. D was all too willing to forget about Grover’s title, but Chiron made it impossible for him to do so. I also think that becoming Lord of the Wild makes him a god…? But that’s just a rumor.”

Holy Hades’ underpants. Who the hell did I bully?!

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip: After Dinner~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

After dinner, I approached Grover, who immediately recognized me. His eyes turned cold. “What do you want, Bobofit?” “To apologize. I was awful to you and Percy at Yancy. I didn’t realize why you had your disabilities, and I didn’t want to admit I had the same ones. Y’see, my brother bullied me when I was younger, and I guess I was taking it out on ya’ll.” Surprisingly, his eyes softened, “Of course I forgive you. I knew I smelled something else that year. But… I can’t say Percy will forgive you. You have to understand, his fatal flaw is loyalty, and if someone messes with his friends or family, he isn’t going to let it go as easily as he would if the offense was done to him. Maybe if you give him time?” I smiled at him. “I have to go before the harpies come after me. Thank you for forgiving me.” I said as I walked away.

Now, 5 months later, Grover and I are friends, not close friends, but he is cordial to me, and I’m watching a glowing Juniper walk down the aisle toward Grover Underwood, satyr, searcher, finder of Pan, Lord of the Wild, and godfather to Chuck, son of Mellie the cloud nymph and Gleeson Hedge.