Founding Of SOS- Aphrodite

Hey guys... Sorry for my prolonged absence. I've been super busy. So maybe the origins of SOS will make up for it...?

Aphrodite POV

 I sighed. Why did my ships have to be so attractive? And mortals so stupid? I mean come on! Annabeth is obviously married! She's wearing the fucking ring! Ugh! Rings, people! Look at the rings! You dumbass! Get away from her! I turned away from the images of people trying to destroy my work. "I need to do something about this." I murmured. 

  Then an idea popped into my head. I sat down and started writing. 'It needs to start at the camps, then we could start stationing agents in the schools.' I thought, 'And the leaders of the camps need to be in on it so the agents can be excused in case of emergency ship crises.  And the Stolls have footage of every Greek ship, and I'm sure some Roman demigods have some too.''Romans and Greeks should have different branches of the agency, but there'll be a central base somewhere in the middle. And individual bases at the camps. The Greeks' could be under my Cabin... and maybe Hermes' as well.' "Hermes! I need you!" I called. 

 A minute later, my annoying half brother appeared, wearing a mail man's uniform and his feathered sandals. And, of course, carrying his snakes in their current form: a cell phone. "You called?" He asked with a smirk.

 "Yes, I'm getting really annoyed with mortals and other demigods interfering with my work. Can you help me develop an organization that helps save them?" I asked.

  He pondered the question before giving me an answer. "Depends. Who, exactly, is your work?" 

 "A lot of people actually. Let's see, there's Percabeth, I'm assuming you know who they are, Caleo, or Calypso and Leo, Jiper, Piper and Jason, Solangelo, Will Solace and Nico, though I'm still working on them." I went on to explain some of my other ships, carefully avoiding his own children's ships. "So, will you help me?" I finished.

 "Ok, I'm in. What's your plan?" He agreed. Yes! I told him what I had already thought of. "Good plan. I think that some place in Kansas would be a good central base. Lawrence, maybe? But they'd need to be careful, sometimes these pesky things called Hunters come through that town, and we do not need them killing our children. Or us, for that matter. Anyway, you and I are going to need to call a meeting with Reyna and Chiron to get approval before we build something. But we can do that now. Just IM Chiron, and I'll go talk to the Praetor." Hermes said, disappearing in a cloud of feathers. I heard him yell "Us Dammit! That's the second pair this week that have exploded!" Hm, I guess his shoes were exploding. I wonder who did that. Maybe my husband? Or Apollo? He and Hermes are always having those insufferable prank wars. Wait, did Hermes say Hunters? As in, the Winchesters? Hmm.. I need to check in on Dean and Castiel. Like, Solangelo, they're a work in progress. 

 Dammit Aphrodite! Keep your mind on the task. I walked over to the nearest Iris Both. It's like a phone booth for Iris Messages. I threw a drachma into the mist and started the chant reserved for gods. "Oh Iris, do what I say, please, and show me Chiron at Camp Half-Blood." 

 The mist shimmered, and suddenly I was looking at the Greek demigod mentor- Chiron. "Lady Aphrodite! To what do I owe the pleasure?""Chiron, Hermes and I, well, mainly me, have noticed that several people- mortals demigods, what have you, have been attempting to destroy my work, and we have decided to do something about it, again, mainly me. But, it involves building on camp  grounds, therefore, we decided to ask your permission first. Also, once we get this organization up and running, we need you to let agents- we will tell you who they are- out of activities to complete their missions." I told him. 

 "Well, I don't see why not. As long as I am informed on who is an agent and who is not. Also, where do you plan to put this building?" Probably scanning a mental map of the very full camp. We didn't have any room to build it on the surface, but good thing we planned on putting it underground. 

 "Well, two buildings. And I plan on putting them under my and Hermes's cabins. I don't know where we are going to put the Roman branch though... And don't worry, I'll get you those names. Thank you Chiron. Until next time!" I said as I swiped my perfectly manicured nails through the mist. 

 Well, now that we have permission, I need to figure out who is going to build it and when... hmm, maybe I can get Hephaestus to make silent worker robots that can work silently day and night. If we do that, we can have the structures built in a week! My thoughts were interrupted by Hermes poofing in- this time, without feathers. 

 "Reyna's on board- as long as she is the Roman branch's leader." 

 "That's fine. Chiron's ok with it too. And I think I know who the Greek's leader will be." I said, an idea popping into my head. "Be right back." Then I poofed out in a cloud of glitter. This mission required a personal trip. 

 I appeared at the entrance to a cave. I pushed the curtain aside to find Rachel standing in front of the wall, paintbrush in hand, tilting her head to the side. That particular spot on the wall was one of the few bare places left. The others were filled with amazingly accurate depictions of spots around both camps, the people in it, Olympus, and various gods. There were a few small pieces that didn't pertain to anything mythological, and I supposed they came from her mortal life. She looked up when I delicately knocked on the wall. "Oh! Lady Aphrodite! I didn't notice you here!" She exclaimed, hastily bowing, almost painting a black smear of paint across her forehead. 

 "That's alright, dear. I've come here to ask something of you." I said. She nodded, and placed the paintbrush down in a sink in the corner. She gestured for me to sit in the large bean bag chair next to me. I, having never sat in one, tentatively dropped into it. "Very comfy! They should have these on Olympus instead of those stone thrones. I swear, the Iron Throne would be more comfortable. Anyway, I have noticed that several demigods and mortals have been trying to break up my ships. And while I was watching, I noticed you defending and protecting several of them. I, with the help of Hermes, have decided to create an organization that does what you have been doing. And I decided to make you leader of the Greek Branch. Will you accept?"

  She sat there, a stunned look on her face. Then she shook her head, as if to jog her mind. "Y-yes. Yes, of course." she said, jumping up to hug me. Then, realizing what she had done, cleared her throat and backed away from me and said much more calmly, " Yes, that would be fantastic." 

 "Wonderful! We'll have the buildings done in about a week, and then we shall have a proper ceremony. You are left to recruit and have at least two teams ready by the ceremony. When you have them together, please inform Chiron, and tell him of any new recruits after. Contact the Stolls to get video footage of any ship since Percy Jackson arrived. And remember, the ships must not know. At least, not about their status as a ship. You will have a full tour of the facilities, including your own office, and direct contact to several important people, including myself. Payment shall be exemption from certain chores and 4 drachmas a week." Then I surprised her with a hug. She was so startled that she didn't hug back until I prompted her. "This is the part where you hug back dear." 

 "Oh, yes!" She said, and tentatively wrapped her arms around me. "Oh! One more thing, I need you to form a special team, preferably of clear-sighted mortals- that can help with non-demigod ships. You, of course, should be on it." I said, thinking of my other ships; Destiel, Clace, Sizzy, Stucky, Tenrose, etc. She nodded "Thank you ever so much, dear! I'll be in touch! Ciao!" I poofed out again and returned to Olympus. 

 "Everything's set! All we have to do is build!" Hermes said when I gave him a thumbs up.

~~~~~One Week Later~~~~~

 Everything's built. A small band of my army was collected, now all that was left to wai... nevermind, here comes the first alert! Well! Gotta run! Toodaloo!