Chapter 6 Rora vs. Seshy By Ari

The bright orange light that shone into my closed eyelids awoke me from my sleep. A sharp seething pain seared itself into my body most likely from the fight yesterday. I didn't know how I ended up in bed but I closed my eyes shut and decided to sleep in for the day. Something was tickling my face though. I tried to brush it off and I heard giggling. Annoyed and curious, I opened my eyes again and there was the notorious Seshiria awaking me from my sleep. I jumped out of shock and threw her off the bed by accident. She hit the ground with a resounding thud.

"My bad," I laughed, looking over to see if everything was ok. "What were you doing straddling me?"

She sat up; her hair was unkempt and frizzy from the fall. She had on a small, white, nighttime dress that just came down to her knees. She blew her hair out the way from the side of her mouth and replied, "I had to heal you from your little fight with Nik and Eriya. You had a few bruises here and there but you're ok now."

I thought about what she said and was slightly confused about why exactly she was all on top of me.

"So you had to be literally straddling me to do so?" I questioned.

"Well, yeah, in order for the healing to work I would need to touch you."

"So you couldn't have just, I don't know, healed me with your hand?" I laughed.

"Well, where is the fun in that?" she said, laughing but pulling back after saying it, "I-If it's ok with you ... uh ... Ari."

Seshiria seemed like she had just gotten in trouble. Her usually tan skin was rosy red with blood running through her face. It started to permeate through her skin like a scarlet spill.

"Woah Seshy," I said holding my hands up, "It's ok. You don't have to be so embarrassed. Just speak your mind. A little flirting never hurt ... um ... a lot of people."

Seshiria laughed at my little joke. Her voice was at a higher pitch than the rest of the girls so her laugh reminded me of a cute kitten.

"Ari ... can I ask you something?"

Seshiria stood up a bit to sit on the edge on my bed. Now my face was the one burning with hot blood coursing through it. Seshiria didn't seem to see this in my face. She scooted even closer and she laid her head in my lap. Her hair was near immaculate, every strand was untangled with her blondish brown hair color evenly distributed complementing the softness of her hair that felt like a cloud's tender kiss on my skin.

"Ari..."

The body of Seshiria was proportional also. She was not skinny but definitely not overweight either. Her body was not only directly proportional, but it complemented her actual character. Since I had met Seshy, she was a quiet girl with a petite voice just like her body, cute, petite, and without-

"Ari," she said again.

"W-What ... Sorry. What were you saying?"

Seshy looked up at the ceiling, past my face. "I don't know. You probably don't care."

"No, no tell me. I'm here for ya."

Seshiria smiled up at me with her flawless white teeth, "I always liked the way you treated girls, Ari. You always seem to notice and respect them for who they are." She sat up from my lap and looked me directly in my eyes.

"I," she bit her lip slightly as if she was trying to prevent what was about to be said next. "Nevermind. It's dumb."

"No Seshy," I assured her, "Tell me. I'm on your team. Just tell me."

Seshy felt remorse. I could tell by the doubting look on her face.

"Ari, I always wanted to—"